First date invites

I was round at Sam and Louise's house making pancakes. "So what should we do today?"

"I was thinking we could just stay in and watch movies." He suggested.

"Sounds good to me."

"You really don't need to do all of this. Like I really appreciate you checking up on me and everything but you don't have to."

"Sammy, you're my best friend in the entire world. You're practically my brother. I will do whatever it takes to cheer you up." I finished the pancakes and plated them up. "Now pick a movie and enjoy the amazing company you're being blessed with."

He chuckled and put Grown Ups on. I curled up with him on the sofa and we had a laugh, ate our pancakes and just genuinely felt good despite everything.

It was Jess's 21st birthday so obvious everyone got dressed up and partied.
It honestly took me forever to find an outfit but once I did, it took only a few minutes to get changed.

Sam went to Ibiza with Jamie and Binky wasn't going to the party so I ended up going to the party by myself

I quickly found Toff and she immediately put a drink in my hand before we started dancing.

After a little while, we went and sat down slightly out of the way.

"You do know that Mytton has been staring at you pretty much since you walked in?"

"No he hasn't." I turned around and saw that Alex was in fact looking over at me so I quickly turned back to Toff. "Why is he looking at me?"

"Well I think you're about to find out because he's walking over." Before I could comprehend what she had said, she stood up and kissed both his cheeks. "Hello darling."

"Hey." He smiled. "Do you mind if I have a quick chat with Bella?"

"No of course not. I'll leave you guys to it." She smiled at me before walking off.

"Hi." I stood up and kissed both his cheeks.

"Sorry for kind of staring at you earlier." He chuckled as we both sat down next to each other.

"Honestly, I didn't notice until Toff pointed it out. It did confuse me though."

He took a deep breath and chuckled again. "I feel like a nervous school kid."

"Well I don't think I've ever seen you nervous so now I'm nervous. What's going on?"

"I don't want to fuck up our friendship because you know how much I care about you as a friend but I definitely care about you as more than a friend as well."