Rumours

Alex, Jamie, Frankie and I went on this double date kind of thing. I took Benji with me and we all walked through the park to feed the ducks.

"No. Mytton stop it!" Jamie exclaimed as Alex jokingly almost pushed him into the water.

Jamie had a remote control boat he wanted to play with so he put that in the water and started steering it around.

"Stop it, you're scaring all the ducks." Frankie told him.

"Mate, that's kind of mean." Alex chuckled slightly

A moment later, Jaime was jumping like a stroppy child. "No, my boat's stuck!"

"Oh, that's really annoying." Alex said completely unsympathetically.

"Benji keeps trying to get in the water." I laughed.

"Oh I hate this." Jamie kinda stormed off.

"Such a stroppy boy." Alex mocked as we followed J. "His boat's stuck."

"Why do you have salad?" Jamie asked Frankie when we'd all stopped.

"To feed the ducks." She responded in an obvious tone.

"They're vegan, they're vegan ducks." Alex joked.

"They're not vegan ducks." Jamie said seriously.

"They are." Alex said. "Did you speak to them? Do you ask them what they want to eat?"

"How do you know?"

"We've just assumed for years that they love bread. They might hate it." Alex jokingly argued.

"Bread actually makes ducks bloated." I informed them. "Honestly, that is true."

"See." Alex pointed at me proudly and then looked at Frankie. "You can't take him duck-feeding if you're not going to go out with him."

"Actually, are you two boyfriend and girlfriend?" I queried.

"She wants to be."

"What?" Frankie gasped.

"This is awkward." I laughed a little.

"This isn't awkward. It's not. So, basically, Frankie and I always... we always talk about she's always like..."

"We always talk about it because of you."

"What do you mean?"

"You're the one who always brings it up." She reminded him.

"No, I don't." Jamie disputed. "I'm casual as hell. What was that?"

"I think you just got shat on." I told him.

"Oh yeah, yeah, yeah." Alex looked down and saw it. "You've just got shit on..."

"Is it on my head?" As Jamie moved round, a bit fell off his head make Frankie, Alex and I burst out laughing. "Get it off me! Get it off! Mate, Mytton, get it off me!"

"I think it's a sign." Alex mocked.

"It's the shittest day ever." Jamie complained. "My boat... I got shat on..."

We were all too preoccupied laughing to feel sorry for him.

"I want my boat back." Jamie declared. "Mytton, help me get my boat back."

"Fine, you absolute child." Alex mocked again. "I'll take Benji so he can go in the water." He picked him up.

"Fine but you're drying him off when we go home." I said.

Alex grinned cheekily and gave me a quick kiss before walking off with Jamie, Leavinf me with Frankie.

"You two are so cute."