Toff's Birthday fallout

"I have a little idea." Harry said as he handed me a cup of tea.

"God, that's never good." I mocked. "What's up bubs?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come with me when I go home for the weekend."

"And like meet all of your family?"

"Yeah. I mean, if you want to."

"Aww." I did a pouty smile. "I would love to."

He leaned over and kissed me. "My mum has honestly been dying to meet you."

"Oh don't tell me that." I laughed and buried my head in his chest. "That stresses me out so much."

"Don't be stressed." He chuckled. "They will absolutely love you."

"I hope so. It will be quite awkward if they don't." I laughed.

"Look at me. It'll be fine." He kissed my forehead.

"God, I don't think I've ever been so nervous."

"Just be yourself and they'll adore you."

Harry and I ended up going out on a little shopping trip but as we were walking down to the shops, we walked into Sam Prince and Toff which was unbelievably awkward.

"Oh god." I mumbled under my breath as we saw them.

"It's fine." Harry put a reassuring hand on my back.

"Hi." Toff smiled.

"Hey Toffy." Harry kissed both her cheeks.

"Hello darling." I kissed both her cheeks as well.

"You look very cute." Harry complimented her. "How are you?"

"Yeah, very good. Little boy." Harry nodded at Princey.

"Um, coming out tonight?" Toff asked us.

Harry answered on behalf of both of us. "Yeah, yeah, it should be fun."

"It's like a prelude to my big birthday bash." Toff beamed.

"Yeah, you're birthday." Harry remembered.

"You're coming?"

"Of course." I assured her. "Like I would ever miss it. I'm so excited."

"You've gotta be there. Both of you."

"Yeah, of course. It's good to see you've put him to some good use finally." Harry mocked Sam and Toff looked quite surprised. "Right, well, we'll see you later, lovely."

"Good to see you as ever." Toff smiled as harry kissed both her cheeks again.

"I'll see you tonight darling." I kissed both her cheeks. "Love the hat by the way."

"Thank you. Bye guys."

Harry and I walked off.

"That was so awkward." I hugged his arm.

"Just ignore it. It's Sam Prince for Christ sake, he has zero importance in our lives."

"Yeah." I sighed.

He kissed the top of my head and we carried on walking.

Obviously almost everyone was on this big night out but it was so awkward because Sam Prince was there and Mimi and I hadn't really spoken since the awkwardness at breakfast like two weeks before.

"I really think I should talk to Princey about everything." I said to Harry and Sammy.

"I don't think you need to." Harry shrugged. "You should just let it all go because he doesn't mean shit."