Maldives

"So you're birthday is coming up." Alex said as he sat on my bed while I packed.

"Yes it is. Why?"

"What do you want to do?"

I shrugged. "I would say go on holiday but I was travelling the world for a month at the beginning of the year and now we're going to the Maldives so..." I laughed a little.

"Do you want to throw some kind of party?"

"I just don't want everyone fighting on my birthday so I'm just gonna wait and see what happens." I zipped up my suitcase and jumped onto the bed next to him. "Are you ready to go?"

"My suitcase is downstairs and packed." He smiled and kissed me. "I can't believe I'll get to see you in a bikini all week."

I playfully shoved his shoulder. "It's not like you've never seen me in a bikini or my underwear before."

"True. But you get more beautiful every time."

"You're so cheesy."

He cheekily grinned and kissed the tip of my nose. "Come on, the car will be here in a minute." He grabbed my suitcase for me and we walked outside. "It's a pretty weird group going."

"I don't really care though to be honest. We're going to the Maldives."

"I'm so surprised that when she said it you were like: yep, sweet."

"Obviously, it's the Maldives. Besides my best friend is gonna be there, my boyfriend is gonna be there. If I have to tolerate her for a week then..." I shrugged. "The Maldives is worth it."

"I'll remind you of that when she inevitably does something to piss you off." He chuckled a little. "I think you should fall out with Steph more often." He joked as the car pulled up.

Steph rolled the window down. "Hello guys."

"Couldn't have come sooner? Let's go." Alex put our stuff in the boot while I got in the back with Steph. He then got in the front and we headed to the airport.

As soon as we got to the Maldives, Alex and I put our stuff in our little bungalow (which was beautiful) and I got changed.

I threw one of Alex's shirts on over my bikini and went out to the poolside daybed to have a drink with Tiff while Alex went down to the beach with Sam

After a couple hours, Alex ran up behind us and scared the shit out of me.
"You bastard!" I exclaimed.

He laughed and kissed my cheek. "I'm going to the room quickly, do you need anything?"

I thought for a second. "No, I'm good."

"Okay." He kissed me and then ran off.

"You two are so cute together." Tiff smiled.