Final Hours

"Right keep your eyes closed." Harry covered my eyes with his hand as he lead me somewhere. "Eyes closed." Then we came to a stop. "Alright, open your eyes."

"Aww." I smiled at the lunch date he had set up. "So cute."

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah." I kissed him before we sat down.

"I was thinking, like, after everything that's happened and everything that we've been through, I just felt like you deserved to have, like, a little treat."

"I am expecting a couple more treats when we get home."

"You will do. I promise you that." He chuckled. "So I heard that Sam's back on the island."

"Yeah, he texted me earlier. He's with Louise and Ryan as well."

"I find it very, very strange that he hasn't even tried to reach out to me. Yeah, it's very rude."

"We all know that he's bloody stubborn, so he won't. I basically ambushed him in his kitchen to get him to talk to me."

"I don't know, I thought our friendship meant more to him than that."

"Whereas my situation with Habbs is completely different. I don't want to have this animosity with her and I know that you don't either."

"I don't have an issue with Habbs." He half shrugged. "I'm just disappointed and upset with her, the way that what she's saying and her negativity is affecting you and our relationship. And I guess it's down to her whether she wants to resolve things with you."

"Also, I remembered something the other day."

"What?"

"It was our one year anniversary a couple weeks ago." I told him. "We were so caught up in all the shit that we didn't do anything for it and that actually made me quite sad."

"I did remember that as well so I've organised something for when we get home. I promise it's gonna be amazing, I promise." He smiled.

I was sat in bed doing some work when Harry walked in.

"Hi baby." He walked over and kissed me.

"Hey." I looked at him surprised. "I thought you were at dinner with Digs and Ryan."

"I was but I left pretty quickly because Ryan was just going in on me."

I closed my laptop and put it on the side. "What happened?"

"I really don't know." He sat next to me. "He just started going off about how I'm this awful person. He called me slimy."

"Oh bubs." I pulled him over and he laid down with his head on my chest and I just held him.

"I just feel alone. Like, obviously I know I have you and yeah, you're all I need, but it would be nice to have some friends supporting me."

"I know." I kissed the top of his head and played with his hair. "Is there anything I can do?"

"I wish there was." He sighed.

The next day, Habbs left me a voicemail asking to meet her. I was hesitant but decided to go.

"Hey, I got your message." I sat down across from her.

"How have you been?"

"I've been alright. Makes me feel weird that we're not talking."

"Yeah, it's not fun."

"No. It's been really shit."

"I've hate it."