Deleted messages

I stayed round and Binky's because we had a sister movie night which was amazing. Binky and I have always been super close even when I was living in Sydney. She's my big sister and I adore her more than anything in the world.

We went out for a little brunch type thing with Louise and Rosie.

"Look at how nice this juice looks." Rosie held her glass up. "It's purple- it matches my nails."

"Does it taste good?" Louise asked.

"It's just got beetroot in it. Makes your pee..." Rosie trailed off.

Louise finished her thought. "Pee red."

"What?" Binky half gasped. "Does it?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"It's like asparagus makes your pee smell." Binky compared the two.

"Yeah." Louise confirmed. "Apparently only some people though."

"So, Ro, what happened the other night?" I questioned.

"I was basically having a chat with Lucy and Rosie came over and was like: right, I need a word." Louise said.

"I said: what have you been saying about me? She says: I said something like you were irrelevant in the fashion industry. Which is so rich coming from someone wearing a negligee to a black-tie event."

"What's a negligee?" Binky looked at me as I laughed.

"Something you wear to bed." Rosie told her.

"It's like a silk slip." I added.

Rosie laughed a little. "Literally, I could practically see her vagina and her tits were out. It's black tie- inappropriate."

Binky, Louise and I burst out laughing.

"So that's really rich. That's really rich coming from her." Rosie repeated.

"I don't even think it's necessarily to do with you." Louise said after she stopped laughing. "I think it's just that Lucy felt threatened because Tiffany decided to do something on her own."

Rosie nodded slightly. "Because basically there's something to do with the fact that she's annoyed that Tiffany's gone to me, like I can give Tiffany something that Lucy can't give her."

"I didn't see anything." Binky commented.

"What were you up to?"

"What were you up to?" Rosie repeated Louise's question. "I did see you with JP- what were you doing?"

"Oh my god are you blushing." Louise pointed out.

"You are blushing." I poked my sister's cheek.

"I don't know..."

"Something's happened." Louise deduced.

"You look so uncomfortable." Rosie stated.

"If you don't tell us we're just gonna make Bella tell us because she obviously knows." Louise said.

"We've kind of been meeting up secretly. We kissed." Binky admitted.

"What?" Rosie gasped.

"Where?" Louise questioned.

"We kissed on a dog walk and that was it. Like, very nice, chilled."

"Im surprised you're so okay with this." Rosie pointed at me.

"I've already spoken to JP. We actually spoke at the rooftop party weeks ago and I told him that he'd kick himself if he didn't give it a go and he actually told me about them meeting up before Binky did." I turned to Binky. "Im not sure if you know this part but we actually went out for drinks and he was telling me how he was feeling and we had a very nice, very mature conversation. I obviously told him that if he hurt her I would smash his head through the pavement but other than that I was perfectly pleasant."