Loyalties

Harry went to the beach with a few people but I went to have drinks with Diana.

"Hello." I smiled as she sat down across from me.

"Hey. How are you?"

"Im okay, thank you, how are you?"

"Good, thanks. How have you been?"

"Fine."

"Yeah?"

"How have you been?" I asked the same question back.

"Good."

"Yeah?"

"So there's so much to be discussed and I'm glad we can finally do that." She smiled.

"Yeah, I think we're both on the same page. Like, none of us want it to be awkward. And there's no reason for it to be because you haven't done anything wrong." I told her. "And I don't want you to think that I think that or that I hate you or anything because obviously, I don't."

"No, but I did want to apologise for just causing any grief between you guys, 'cause that..."

"No, no, it's not your fault at all." I reassured her. "Even if you had slept with Harry, I would never hate you anyway, 'cause it's not your fault and you don't owe me anything, do you know what I mean?"

"Well, it's a very..."

"I never blame the other girl, ever."

"Yeah, I mean, it's a very mature way to look at it. So, how have you and Harry been since all of this? Are you guys ok?"

"I mean, like, we're fine, but it's not something that I can just necessarily forget about instantly. But it's more so, like, it's out thorns in everyone else's friendship, because Habbs, for some reason, is just not having my back at all." I explained. "When I explained that I was upset with Jamie she was like: why? And then having Jamie's back, and then I left the situation, she sort of went in on Harry again."

"No."

"And I'm like: we're trying to get through this. Why are you... whose side are you on?"

"Yeah, it's nice to have support from your friends." She agreed understandingly.

"Yeah. When she's sat there making digs to my boyfriend and I'm like..."

"Cos you're just sitting there thinking if she's thinking something nasty about it or judging you." Diana summed it up perfectly.

"Yeah, exactly, it's just not nice. It's bad vibes. So, she's now living with Jamie, so I'm not sure if that's why she's suddenly got this change of tune. I dunno, everyone just bows down to him, like: oh King Jamie."

"Yeah, I mean, I'm not here to cause any trouble and I really hope that we kind, kind of, be friends."

"For sure. I definitely think we can be friends."

"Cool. Well, cheers fo that." She raised her glass and I clinked mine against it.

We sat just talking for probably over an hour and it was quite nice.

After parting ways, I went down to the beach.

"Oh, look who it is." Liv smiled as I joined them.

"Hello."

"Hi baby." Harry kissed my cheek as I sat next to him.

"Oh, hello." Digby smiled as well.

"How was your day date?" Liv asked.

"Please tell me it went well." Harry said.

"It was fine." I assured him.

"Well, she's smiling?" Liv pointed at me.