Lets go home

I packed some of my stuff and temporarily moved in with Sam, Toff and Louise because I needed a break. I would've moved in with Binks but she was living with Steph and that's something I didn't want to do.

Alex called me to meet up for drinks and after having a day or so to think about everything, I agreed and met him on the beach.

"Hi." I sat down across from him.

"Hello." He smiled slightly. "Thank you for agreeing to talk to me. I didn't think you would want to."

"I don't know what happened so obviously I want to hear you out." I half shrugged. "I'm not gonna lie, I'm extremely pissed off because when I moved with you back home, you promised me that you wouldn't cheat again and you've kept that promise for months. I don't understand why you would break that promise now and with your best mate's girlfriend."

"I haven't broken that promise." He assured me. "Frankie and I were joking around and yes, being a little flirty, but even if she wasn't with J I had no intention of breaking my promise to you."

"Tell me everything that happened and I swear to god if you lie to me Mytt..."

"Okay, so, we all went out drinking and I was saying to Frankie and Francis that nights out weren't as fun when you weren't there and then we just drank more. I don't really remember who made the first joke but Frankie and I were both joking about what it would be like if we were to hook up."

"Do you understand how absolutely shit that is though? Like, do you actually get why that's pissed me off?"

"Obviously it wasn't a good thing and it's not funny-"

"If I did that to you, you'd be fucking fuming." I told him.

"I know."

"If I went to one of the boys and went: wouldn't funny if we were to hook up. You would lose your fucking shit. I don't know why you keep doing this to us." I started to get a little emotional. "Like, what have I done to make you constantly be looking elsewhere?"

"You haven't done anything. I'm just a fucking idiot. I know you probably won't believe me, but I can honestly tell you I've never once tried to hurt you. I can drunk and I turn into an absolute dickhead."

"I get drunk as well but I've never fucking cheated." I snapped. "It honestly makes me question if this is worth it. I fucking love you, so much, but I can't keep being in this position. I don't know what to do anymore." I started crying a little.

He moved round and sat next to me and hugged me. "I'm so fucking sorry. If I could take all the shit I've done back, I would in a heartbeat because I hate seeing you like this."

"I have forgiven you every time you've fucked up. But you shouldn't be fucking up. Obviously nobody's perfect but this is actually breaking me now." I wiped the tears of my face as I pulled away from him. "What now?"

"I don't want to break up but that's not really up to me now and I get that."

I sighed. "Promise me nothing happened between you and Frankie."

"I might have hugged her or some shit but we hug everyone when we're drunk."

"I don't want us to break up but I can't go through this again." I told him. "I know we've said it before but I fucking mean it this time, no matter how painful it is, the next time you fuck up, I'm done."

He nodded and hugged me again. "I love you."

"I love you too, annoyingly."

The next day, I moved my stuff back into the villa so I was back with Alex. I was probably a grade A idiot for staying with him but you can't help who you love.