Beaconsfield

Louise, Ryan, Sam, Harry and I all went to this fitness class together and it was so funny because it was on these sliding boards and Sam kept falling off.

At the end of the class, we all sat down together. Sam and Ryan sat on one of the machines while Harry and Louise sat opposite them and I sat on the floor in between Sam and Harry.

"Did we enjoy that, Sam?" Ryan smirked.

"That was actually quite good." Sam nodded a little.

"Look at these little legs." Ryan lifted Sam's leg. "Look at the spindly things."

"Can I just say, I honestly thought I was alright." Harry said. "I thought I was going to suck."

"You were ok." I told him. "You weren't the worst."

"I wasn't the worst." Harry pointed at Sam.

"Have you seen these legs?" Sam slapped the side of his thigh.

"Anyhow, how are things with you guys?" Harry looked between Ryan and Louise.

Sam wrapped an arm around Ryan's shoulders with a small laugh. "Alik."

"Yeah, talk to me about this." Harry clapped his hands together a couple of times with a devious grin. "Please, talk to me about this."

"The good thing is, he's now back in America, and we're still happier than ever so it really doesn't matter." Louise half shrugged. "I mean, I really don't think that anything... I mean, I'm unfazed."

"That's why I got this." Ryan looked at his wrist. "Have you seen this?" He held it up to show Harry.

"Yeah, but you got that before." Louise reminded him.

"I have heard of it." Harry leaned closer to get a better look at the tattoo. "That's quite sweet."

"Louise, when are you going to get my name on...?" Ryan asked suggestively.

"Oh yeah, so where's your tattoo?" Harry asked Louise.

"Every day goes by and I kind of... forget about it."

"So, why don't you get Ryan tattooed on you?"

"No, I will. I want to return the favour, but I just don't know exactly what I want yet."

"Are you actually gonna do it?" Sam looked shocked.

Ryan pulled him back a little. "Whoa, why do you put her off?"

"Setting a standard." I pointed at Ryan and Louise while looking at Harry. "You ever gonna get my name tattooed on you?"

"After a couple years, I might get your name tattooed on me. Would you get my name?"

I didn't hesitate. "Yes. But only if you got my name first."

He smiled and leaned down to kiss me.

"So you two are doing good then?" Louise smiled.

"Yeah, I mean, she's met my family so..." Harry chuckled a little.

"Did you?" Sam grinned. "How was it?"

I blushed. "It was good, I think."

"My family loved you." Harry reassured me.

"How are you both feeling after the Sam Prince thing? Is that completely settled now?" Ryan questioned.

"I mean I haven't spoken to him since I threw the drink in his face." I half shrugged.

"I spoke to him at Toff's birthday and it wasn't great, obviously." Harry stated.