Double dates

We were in Croatia!

I don't know who organised the yacht but I was arriving in style with Harry, Miles, Tabitha, Sam and Habbs.

Harry and I were just laying down, relaxing with our champagne and Sam walked up behind us with the ice bucket and just poured some of the water on Harry.

"We're finally in Hvar and I'm so excited." Harry smiled as we moved round and Sam sat with us. "Have you seen the water?"

"Are you ready for the best summer of your life?" Sam pointed at me.

"Obviously."

"I thought Croatia was a bit barren but, oh my god, a bit barren." He pointed at Harry when he realised the pun he made. "But, like, it's actually, like, one of the most picturesque places I've ever been."

"Yeah it is." I agreed.

"It's absolutely stunning." Harry nodded and looked around.

"Mate, I'm so happy to be here with Habbs."

"How are things with you two then?" Harry asked. "What's the...? Have you put a label on it?"

"Nah, there's not labels here, mate. The label garnet is away. We're..."

"Are you potentially putting a label on it? Where do you want it to go? What's the vibe?" I questioned.

"Look, I don't really know. I haven't... we've sort of had a couple of weeks away from each other, I've been working pretty hard."

"Oh yeah, you haven't really seen each other in a while." I remembered.

"We haven't really seen each other that much and, like, I really like her." Sam admitted. "I'm going to be honest with you, I'm going to put it out there."

"If she got with someone else would you sack it off, would you be be pissed off, or would you be like: it's fine because there's no label?" I asked.

"She's full entitled to get with whoever- it depends on who it was."

"Habbs is a classy girl." Harry said. "She wouldn't act like that."

"Not, not even that. Like, we are allowed to do whatever we want. To me, it would be whoever, as I said, it'd be whoever it was with." Sam explained. "If it was just some absolute weapon I'd be like: yeah, fair play I mean, he's a ten out of ten."

"Have you had that conversation with her?" Harry wondered.

"No, and I wouldn't really want to though."

"It's just something you know not to do though, isn't it?" I stated. "Out of a level of respect- it's just gross."

Harry then changed the subject. "So dude, I know Liv's here. Do you think Digby's coming out?"

"Yeah, 100%." Sam nodded. "I mean, just between us, like, in here to have a good time. I wanna be happy, mate. Like, I, for the first time all year, she's been a big part of it, Habbs, and obviously, like, coming out here and stuff, I'm happy. I don't need negativity and I'm going to distance myself, I'm going to put Liv on ice for a little bit. I just don't want negativity. I don't want disappointment. I just want to be happy with my chums."

"Yeah, don't get involved." I agreed.

Sam continued. "It's not our prerogative. We've got our own stuff going on and, look, if she is happy, she's happy, it's fine. I just, I can tell you one thing right now, if ever she comes up to me and goes: I'm not feeling it, I'm gonna go: tell someone else. Because what will happen is you'll... you'll use me as your cushion for when you're feeling a bit shitty and then, when you get back with him, you'll just dump me."