The Spencer situation

I burst into Sam's room. "We need to talk."

"Do we though?" He groaned.

"Yes we do." I jumped onto his bed next to him. "Jamie and Lucy have both separately filled me in on everything that happened-"

"If you've come to have a go or give me a lecture can you just leave because I'm not in the mood."

"I'm not here to do either of those things. I'm here to ask why you didn't come to me? I'm your best friend so why did you not come to me when you were going through all this shit?"

He sighed. "Because I didn't want to throw you in the middle of it. I know how happy you've been with Mytt the past couple weeks and I didn't wanna drag you down with all this bullshit."

"Don't ever think that you will drag me down or be a burden." I hugged him. "You're practically my brother so for fuck sake stop being so difficult to be there for."

He chuckled. "No promises. Thank you."

"Anytime. Now come on, I made waffles." I dragged him downstairs.

After I left Sam's house, I went to the gym.
It felt good to be boxing again, I hadn't had the chance to since I moved back. I was in the gym for about two hours before going to meet up with the boys but I was still in my gym kit.

 I was in the gym for about two hours before going to meet up with the boys but I was still in my gym kit

"There she is." Alex smiled and kissed me.

"Hi guys." I quickly kissed Spencer and Jamie's cheeks and then turned to Harney. "Sorry I don't think we've properly met yet, I'm Arabella."

"Harney. Nice to properly meet you." He kissed both my cheeks.

"Sorry I'm a bit of a mess." I apologised as I sat next to Alex. "I was just at the gym but remembered I was late for this so I had to run out."

"That explains the outfit." Spencer chuckled. "I feel like you're mad at me."

"Because I kind of am." I admitted.

"Why?"

"I think you know why. This whole Emma Ollie situation. You know I look at you like a big brother but at the end of the day, my loyalty is with Binks and therefore Ollie."

"Are you having a laugh? Honestly, are you joking?" He looked at me with a straight face.

"Spence, I love you but you're in the wrong here. It's not completely your fault and Emma isn't innocent either but the two of you fucked Ollie over." I explained. "I get that she told you that she didn't feel her and Ollie were together or whatever but I know for a fact that Ollie told you how he felt and you disregarded that."