Break out the chainsaw

"I'm so happy you're back." Binky smiled as we got our nails done. "And that you're paying for this."

"It feels good to settle back home again. And this is just a thank you for looking after Benji while I was in Ibiza. How's my beautiful little niece?"

"India is an absolute Angel. She missed her auntie very much."

"How are things with JP now you guys aren't together?"

She half shrugged. "We've got a really good arrangement and he's an incredible father. We ended on the best terms, he's just like, my best friend, I guess. Enough about my love life, tell me about yours? How are you and Harry?"

I immediately felt myself blushing. "Really good. He's actually helping Tiff apartment hunt."

She laughed a little. "So things are going good?"

I nodded. "I really fucking like him, Binks. I can't really put it into words, it's weird."

"Okay, how did you guys actually meet because you knew him before hooking up with him last summer, didn't you?"

"Yeah, so, we had a few mutual friends which is how everything kind of started last year but we met when I came home after second year." I explained. "I basically went out and ran into him at a club, we kissed a few times. He ended up being at a few of the same clubs as me while I was here and we hung out a little bit."

"Wait, weren't you with Danny when you came home after second year?"

I shook my head. "Do you remember that week that we went on that break? It was then and I obviously told him about it and he wasn't happy but he didn't mind."

"So every time you've been around Harry you've been hooking up?"

"No, there were times where we just hung out without anything like that." I corrected. "I feel like people see him as this playboy dickhead because he has been like that in the past but I don't think people realise how sweet and caring he is."

"From what you've told me, he does sound like a good boyfriend."

I nodded. "He is."

The nail tech finished my nails soon after.

"I honestly don't remember the last time that I got my nails done

"I honestly don't remember the last time that I got my nails done." I admired them as we walked outside.

"Neither. I don't remember when I had the time." Binky laughed a little.

"I have to get to the studio because I'm working on a song with Julius but send my love to India and JP and I will see you later."

"Okay, have fun." She kissed my cheek. "Love you."

"Love you too." I smiled and got a taxi to the recording studio.

"Hey." Julius greeted me with a kiss on both cheeks. "How are you?"