High class birthday

"I wish we could've stayed out there forever." Alex said as we sat down in his living room.

"I know but I'm glad we don't have to be in that situation anymore. I'm gonna go check on Sam later." I sighed a little. "I think he's only really seeing to Louise and I but I have heard him saying some not-so-nice things."

"I don't get why Tiff decided to tell him while we were in the Maldives though. Surely there's a better time."

"I don't know but at a guess, Steph probably threatened to tell." I presumed. "At the end of the day, he was always gonna find out because shit never stays secret especially in Chelsea."

"I'm glad we're okay though. I know that sounds horrible because our friends are going through shit but I'm glad we're not."

"I get what you mean. I feel the same." I leaned over and kissed him. "So what are you up to today?"

"I'm going on that mud run through the woods with Jamie, JP and James."

"All the J's and then you." I mockingly poked his cheek.

"Shit, I'll be outnumbered." He joked.

"Twenty pound says Jamie cheats."

"Sure." He chuckled. "When are you heading round to Sammy's?"

I checked my phone. "Shit, like, now. I'm gonna go get changed."

"I should probably get dresses as well because I'm not running through the mud in my boxers."

We both laughed as he picked me up and we went up to his bedroom.

I quickly threw something on and rushed out pretty quickly so it wasn't my nicest outfit.

"You look cute." I hugged Louise as she let me in.

"Thank you. So do you."

"I'm channeling my inner Binky." I half joked.

"I was just making some tea if you want some."

"If you don't mind." I smiled.

She went into the kitchen and I went and sat with Sam.
I gave him a huge hug. "Sorry I'm late, Alex and I decided to make breakfast so we completely lost track of time."

"It's fine." He forced a half smile.

A moment later, Louise came in with the tea.

"Thank you porgy." I went to take a small sip.

"It might be a bit hot." She warned.

"I'll try that." Sam left his for a moment.

"So how are you feeling?" I asked him.

"Grim."

"You don't look great." Louise commented but not in a mean way.

"We're a joke."