Woodland rave

Tiff, Sam Prince, Harry and I all went out shopping together because everyone was going to this rave type party in the woods.

"What do you guys think?" Princey spun around to show us the jacket he was wearing.

"Look at this. He looks like a drunk carpet. Look at him." Harry mocked.

"I feel like this is nice but..."

I finished Tiff's thought. "It's more like a fashion show than a woodland rave."

"The thing is, like, what is a woodland rave?" Harry thought aloud.

"I know what a rave is, but a woodland rave?" Sam shared the confusion.

"It's more hippie." I said slightly unsure of myself.

"Is it like a vegan rave?" Harry joked.

"Lots of trees involved, you're going to love it." Sam added.

"So what's the deal with this new man you went on a date with?" Harry asked. "A guy called Charlie?"

"Charlie Mills." Tiff said.

"Sounds like a great bloke." Princey clapped his hands together. "No, I did see you and Charlie in the park together."

"Did you?"

"Yeah. Me and Toff had a little boxing sesh, I saw you walking in the park." Sam explained.

"Oh my god, that's the funniest thing." Tiff said but didn't seem to actually care that much.

"Very cosy, actually." Sam added.

"Really?"

"Yeah, yeah."

"I actually went for drinks with him last night." Harry informed them. "Bella was gonna come with me but we thought he'd be more honest with just me."

"Oh my god. What did you say?" Tiff questioned.

"I said: if you piss Tiff off, you'll piss me off and if you piss me off, you'll piss Bella off."

"Ok, great." Tiff nodded approvingly.

"He seemed to prefer you to Mimi." Harry told her. "That's the sort of gauge that..."

"Really?" Tiff seemed shocked:

"I mean, who wouldn't, but, you know." Harry added.

I kind of glared at him a little because Mimi was still a good friend of mine.

Princey then decided to comment again. "Toff and I were talking and we were thinking that... are you doing it out of spite to Mimi?"

"That's what you and Toff think?" I kind of backed Tiff because I don't think she's that kind of person.

"No, we were just thinking. I was just wondering." He half shrugged with an awkward laugh.

"Why would you think I was doing something out of spite? First of all, I don't care about Mimi. I don't think about that girl. I don't talk about her." Tiff argued.

"That's not me saying that, it's Toff." Princey threw Toff under the bus which did piss me off a little.

"I think you should say sorry, Princey." Harry said.

"I don't understand why I need to say sorry." Princey defended himself. "I don't know, it came up. Maybe she is doing it out of spite, maybe a little bit. And if Charlie does go for you, it is gonna hurt Mimi's feelings."

"Let's just get on with our shopping." I said after a moment of awkward silence.

"Yeah. Come on, little one." Harry placed his hand on my back and we walked to another part of the shop. "What was that glare for?" He quietly asked when we were away from the others.