Over before it begun

Almost all of us decided to go to Cannes for the summer. In true Chelsea fashion, we all arrived in style.

I got on a jet ski and met the boys on the beach.
"Fancy seeing you here." I joked as I walked over and kissed Alex.

"Hello gorgeous." Jamie kissed both my cheeks. "You excited to live with us?"

"Yes because I can keep this on out of trouble." I playfully elbowed Alex's side.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me in front of him and rested his head on my shoulder. "I wouldn't do anything even if you weren't here."

"God you're going to be like this all summer aren't you?" Matt looked jokingly disgusted.

"Is what happens when you've got a girlfriend mate." Alex chuckled.

Alex handed me a small bag and I took the dress out and quickly threw it on over my bikini.

Of course, the first place we went was a bar.

We got our drinks and I sat cuddled up to Alex's side while Jamie and Matt sat across from us.

"See, this is what we're going to do the entire summer." Jamie grinned. "We're gonna sit here, tan, go to the beach, go swimming."

"I love the food." I smiled.

"The girls." Matt added.

Alex gave him a look.

Jamie laughed. "His girlfriend is sat right there, mate."

"Obviously not for him." Matt clarified.

"How long until Frankie gets here?" I asked.

"She's doing her exams at the moment." Jamie explained. "As soon as she's finished those, she's gonna come out."

"I'm surprised she's giving you this time out here." Matt said.

"Why? What am I going to do?"

"All I can say is Frankie better get out here sharpish because you're... I've already seen you scouting out." Alex laughed.

"I was walking down some stairs! That's all I did!"

"That's all it takes for Jamie Laing." I joked.

"Darling, I just walked down some stairs. I don't know what happened. She came out of nowhere." Alex mocked.

"Actually though, how do you feel about living with us though?" Jamie asked me.