Ibiza

As soon as we got to the villa, we went down to the pool where Jamie and Emily were.

"You came!" Jamie cheered.

"We did." Alex smiled.

"Yippee! Give me a hug." Jamie pulled Alex in.

"Hope you don't mind one more." I joked as I kissed both Jamie's cheeks and gave him a hug.

"Never when it's you. Sorry, I'm all wet."

I didn't make the very obvious joke that I could've as I stepped back next to Alex.

"Hi! Birthday girl." Jamie hugged Jess with a huge grin on his face.

"Yeah. I'm actually was annoyed that you missed my birthday." She told him as she stepped back.

"She was crying." Millie half joked.

"Wait, so you were annoyed? Where are you now?" Alex smirked.

"Where are you now?" Jamie repeated.

"Yeah, this makes up for it, but I'm annoyed." She laughed a little.

"Obviously this makes up for it! That's the whole point."

"I'm happy to see you. I'm happy we came." Jess admitted. "Louise and Sam are here?"

"I'm gonna go and see Sammy then." I walked over to the sun loungers they were on. I snuck up behind Sam and jumped scared him.

He screamed and almost fell off the thing. "Jesus Bella. J didn't say you were coming."

I hugged him as I sat next to him. "Yeah Jamie didn't really know I was coming. Alex invited me last minute."

"You and Mytton?" Louise raised her eyebrows suggestively.

I instantly blushed and hid behind Sam.

"Oh my god!" Sam exclaimed. "You and Mytt?"

"He asked me out at Jess's party, took my out for lunch and then invited me to Ibiza." I explained to them vaguely.

"You really like him don't you?" Jess smirked.

I blushed again. "Can we talk about something else please?"

They all laughed but changed the subject.

That night, we decided to go out so we all got a little dressed up.
I was sharing a room with Alex but I wasn't fully comfortable yet so I got changed in the bathroom.

"You look absolutely stunning." Alex hugged me from behind.

"Thank you." I turned around in his arms and gave him a small kiss. "Come on, I think the others are waiting for us."

"They could wait a little longer." He smirked.

"You're a bad influence." I joked.

We both laughed as we walked out.