FFI Sixth Match Thoughts

Shinjou is worried as Aoki might hurt herself which Hikaru joins him in that worry as he doesn't want to lose his big sister. The rematch with Perfect Spark is now going to happen and Hikaru wants Aoki off the field making many to see his point as they looked to Aoki.

"I'll be fine, I promise. No one, not even a stupid kidnapping is going to stop me from playing with my team or my cute little brother." Aoki said before kissing Hikaru on the forehead making him to blush/whine "Onee-sama!" making her and the team to chuckle at him really.

Froy looks to Hikaru and he saw how he interacts with Aoki making him to miss his older brother which was making him to feel tight in his chest really. Aoki managed in the first half save the goal net to help Endou, but she didn't expect the other team to be controlled by music making her to think.

She got blasted at a lot, but she still got back up making her to feel the sound waves of the music and she had managed to counter it with her own song making her to hope it'll help out as she needs to get them out of being under the music's control fast really.

"Earth moves the air
And the wind feeds the fire
Magic is here if you dare to believe

Sail out to see on a ocean of mystery
And bring your heart
To the one that you
Neeeeeeeee-e-e-eeeeeeee-e-e-eeeeeeee-e-e-eeeeeeeee-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!" Aoki sings making everyone to see her with a ear microphone on and the mic is near her mouth as the sound waves are there making them to see that Perfect Spark has stopped moving.

Aoki's sound waves counteracted another sound wave and cause glass where the sound wave is coming off and it had fully made it scattered making both Froy and Bernard's mother to scream in shock as the record player was destroyed as smokes leaves it and show the area it was coming from shocking many there really.

Aoki pants as that took a lot out of her as she hands the mic over to Kudou-kontaku only who nods and left the field making many to be shocked as Aoki actually has a college and university degree in both Technology and Soundwaves as it wasn't hard to make that mic herself really.

Her three soulmates were shocked as Aoki is full of surprises really and Norika also has a college and university degree, but it's in both Marine Biologist and Marine Life shocking her two soulmates as this is a huge shock to them both really.

The second half has Aoki scoring four points making them to win against them as Hikaru told Froy and Hikaru got a shock of a life time when Froy stole his first kiss making him to blush as Aoki fully chuckles at her little brother really.

(AN: Only picture I could find of them kissing on the lips. Sorry)

Hikaru looks down as he thought Froy would hate him, but sharing the same feelings?! Hikaru just wants the ground to shallow him up, but he knows Froy wouldn't let that happen to him really. Shinjou was shocked seeing that, but he can't force him to not see him really.

Aoki freezes as she slowly looks up and her eyes were weavering in fear and terror as she slowly backs into Haizaki's chest making Hiroto to get in front of her as Nosaka glares up at Irina as she glares down at them and she fully wasn't pleased at all with Froy either.

Aoki remember seeing her as she was the one to slap her and made her hit her head on the walls six times before she was passed out making Haizkai and Hiroto to be close to killing the damnna it bitch as Bernard wobbles onto the field.

Both Hikaru and Froy got him to the bench of Inazuma Japan as Kudou-kontaku wasn't pleased with what he is seeing as Aoki is very scared and hides her face into Haizaki's chest, her fist fully clenching onto his shirt and her eyes were shut tight really.

Clairo wasn't pleased that Aoki had gotten kidnapped and tried to help find her making him to hate this really as Aoki is too terrified to even move from her spot really. Nosaka wasn't happy as this is not a good thing cause if that woman  did that...

"Child abuser." Nosaka said it out loud as he explains what he truly means by that and how both of Norika and Aoki had noticed it when they were at the party on the ship before coming to Russia making many to gasp as Irina frowns as that can't be true really.

"Not only that... That woman was responsible for the kidnapping of Umihara Aoki before our very first match with Perfect Spark and she slapped Aoki in the face to make her hit the wall six times before drugging her to keep her asleep for the match.

Haizaki noticed that fake male as Aoki is a female, just had a hair cut and now she's growing it back out." Nosaka said making them to glare at the woman as she fully threatens to blow the stadium up if the world leaders don't lay a ransom.

Aoki flinches as she had tears going down her face as Hikaru and Froy hides behind Bernard who saw both Kudou and Shinjou stepping g up to keep the three safe really. Nosaka heads over to Haizaki and Hiroto making him to hug Aoki from behind her really.