Haizaki's nindobutsus

Aoki was helping Haizaki get his own nin-dobutsus to fight with him as Aoki's two mounts count as Nin-dobutsus more than mounts for some reason and the Creator fixed that up allow both her and Norika to have their own proper Nin-dobutsus now.

Aoki helps Haizaki as she is the only one to help him out as she has him in the same clearance as before since he's familiar to that one making Kidou to be there to see what it is. Haizaki listens as he knows she's serious about stuff like this.

"Nin-dobutsus are harder to find since they need to be compatible for each Shinobi or Kunoichi. The first step is to know your element for Chakra. Wood is a mix of Water and Earth like Mud is a same mix of Water and Earth, but both are equal in amounts.

Wood is more Water than Earth or the other way around. Chakra paper is used to find your element to know what it is as nin-dobutsus have elements that can be used really." Haizaki nods as he gently took one and it split into four pieces.

One went up into fire, the split into four means wind, a seed that Aoki dropped into his hand grow into a mini bonsai tree, one got soaked, one iced over before it fully scattered and the last one has the symbolicness of the devil. Aoki hums as she writes it down.

"Here. These are the nin-dobutsus that are compatible for you." Aoki hands over a book with what Haizaki can have as Kidou walks over to see them himself really.

"Since we have time before the next match for Raimon, I'll spend it with you since captain gave me free time to hang out with you."

"I did the same for Haizaki. The captain didn't mind as he cried that his 'baby boy' is all grown-up really. It's pretty funny really." Haizaki blushes as he told Kidou to shut up making Aoki to giggle at the two of them really.

"He sounds like a captain that cares for his teammates a lot really. Even my captain is like that with us really." Haizaki said really nothing as he looks through the book. Aoki spends a lot of time with Haizaki as she explains more on his elements and how to use them.

Haizaki got a Demonic Dragon with a elemental Wolf. The wolf was properly called the Ookami Gobi, a five-tail wolf beast with the elements of Fire, Wood, Ice, Wind and Water. The dragon is the full Demonic element one and Aoki said it looks a lot like Ancologia from the Anime Fairy Tail.

"But more demonic really." After she showed the picture of the so-named dragon, it laughed as HE can see why.

"She's the perfect mate for you. Now then. I saw the whole anime thingy show and I'm almost like those keys. Just prick you finger and summon me." Haizaki rubs his temples.

"Why, pure tell, do I have a very funny feeling I can fully summon you in so many different sizes with your true size for serious fights and emergencies only?" The dragon looks at him after that really.

"Cause that's how I work really actually. In Hell, you have a section for you to live in and I'll be there which will cause you to skip a lot of ranks cause those who summon a Demonic Dragon as a partner to fight with, they go up a rank really.

You were newbie, but with me... You have gone straight to High Noble with needing only one more ranking to be chosen to take over as the Demonic King when the old one dies." Haizaki can feel a headache coming and Aoki keeps it at bay.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Mr. Dragon..."

"Forgive me for not telling you my name. My name is Michael. Not like that stupidity feather duster Michael, but just the name Michael." Aoki covers her mouth to keep said 'feather duster' from hurting her really as Haizaki was confused.

"He was talking about the Arch Angel Michael." Haizaki laughs as he loves this dragon really making Micheal to smile as he heads home for now. Now for the Ookami Gobi really as they turned to it who was also laughing as well, too.

"Names Lucifer and not the middle brother between Arch Angel Michael and Arch Angel Gabriel. Just Lucifer. I can hide myself with a bit of Genjutsu and look like a dog if you wish, though some wolf looks will be there." Haizaki doesn't mind.

"I have a funny feeling you're now a Demonic Shinobi as the Dragon might have caused that one really to happen as a Demonic Shinobi has twice the chakra inside of him rally. Lucifer can be sealed inside of you, but then IF you were a female, the seal will break.

I'm pretty sure the Summoning Jutsu also works on Bijis if you say either their titles or names really. Is this correct, Lucifer-san?" Lucifer nods and doesn't mind doing so making her to make the seal to be a eighteen-point seal.

It's like two five-point seals on top of each other while one top point is pointing down and the other is pointing up with the eight-point seal in the middle. The sealing went fine and Haizaki summoned Lucifer in a small form with one tail making him to feel weak, but only as a 'civilian' if they lived in a Shinobi Village really.

Haizaki would like to learn how to control Lucifer's chakra, but only if permission is giving really making Aoki to nod as that's a much better idea to ask than forcibly take it really as this would fully increases friendship bond levels between the two of them really.

"Sure. You will get a cloak and can transform into me fully as well, too. You can even share chakra once you mastered the cloak and transformation really. We'll start slow. You're mind space has changed as any information that is important, will become a 'fruit' to eat.

The rest will be flowers on trees. I made that change personally to help you out really." Haizaki was shocked, but that helps him sort out a lot of information really as Aoki is the same on her own really making this to be perfect as the other two soulmates could do it as well, too really.