Game time with a Succubus

Aoki, Haizaki, Hiroto, Norika, Kidou, Nishikage and Saginuma were at a temple in Game World making Kidou and Haruno to fully know it wasn't here really as 'Creator' would never have this here really. Aoki was cautioned about it and read the sign.

'WELCOME TO THE SHIRITORI TEMPLE!

Similar to the normal Shiritori rules, each player takes turns to give a noun which does not end with N. The last character of the previous word said must be the first character of the next word to be said. Things that are present will disappear and things that are not present will materialize.

Players cannot cause the direct death of each other by stating the vital components of the body. The noun stated must be a non-imaginary word.'

Aoki noted that words which are non-imaginary, but the opponent does not know of can also be used in this game which is going to be fun really since she likes this kind of game really.

'Hope we can play on paper in the Real World really.' Aoki keeps on reading the sign as the others join her at the sign.

'The conditions for losing are:

1) Using a word that has already been said

2) Being unable to answer within 30 seconds

3) Being unable to continue

In addition, when a word is stated, the effect is based on the meaning intended by the player who stated it. For instance, if [Meat] was stated and someone was thinking of a sexy blonde woman, the latter will appear.

In the game played between the previous owner and a Gamer, when the Gamer states [Mantle], which can mean either a loose sleeveless cloak or the term referring to a portion of the interior of the Earth, the latter disappears.

HAVE FUN, CHALLENGER(S)!'

Aoki looks to the others as this is going to be a weird game really since everything disappears and shows up making it to be some kind of magic really. Kidou was quick to message the 'Creator' and included the rules for the game.

"'Creator' says that a past Gamer in the very past created it for fun until a Mage Class Gamer shows up and turned it into what we have now. 'Creator' wants it back to normal, but fears that another one will turn it back to what we have undone to it. So...

'Creator' wants us to keep it the way it is and to not lose to anyone once we have it. He's allowing Nosaka to show up to help out as a 'King', he might use it to stop wars in Gamer World." Kidou says and Aoki thinks is perfect and they can make a new rule.

"New rule?"

"Fifth Rule: players can chose if they which to play the 'Magical' or the 'Regular' Shiritori Game really. Makes it perfect really as some of the players might actually not like the 'Magical' version and they just prefers the 'Regular' version more really.

I can't see why we can't include it for the others really." Aoki says and everyone was looking at a very smart genius or something as Aoki is too smart for her own good really to be able to come up with something like that really making Kidou to think of testing her really.

Nosaka shows up and Aoki hugs him since it's been a 'month' in Gamer World which is four hours in the Real World making Nosaka to figure it out and have a book on it really which the 'Creator' is now passing out to the new players really.