First match thoughts

Aoki was in shocked she not only found one if her three soulmates, but they lost the match against Seishou Gakuen 1 to 10. Norika hugs hers as this is not fair and she looks like she is about to fully just drown someone if they fully interrupt her trying to calm Aoki down as this is being very mean really.

Aoki saw him again after Shimabukuro Ikutarou told them he's going to sponsor them, but she was curious as he looks around for her making her to think before a message shows up and saw it was something new.

It was making her to read it as it could be about him really making her to take a look to see what it says really. Aoki was shocked since it was about him, but it looks very different really making her to think as this is going to be a very critical move really.

'Soulmate, Haizaki Ryouhei is looking for you. You have three choices to pick from.

Choice one: meet him.

Choice two: stay hidden until the proper time.

Or choice three: sneak up behind him and send a invite to this world.' Aoki thinks and chose 'choice three' making her to be very silent as she does this as she knows this is going to be a very critical move once again and she can't be caught.

Haizaki felt the touch and saw a letter making him to wonder what it is really before he saw the start button and went to his captain since he doesn't know what to do really making him to ask as this is going to be confusing to him really as he needs to know about this.

Aoki saw him leave and sigh of relief before she heads to Norika as she explains and she will wait for his reply as Aoki is worried he won't accept since they have a limit of space for their soulmates to join them really making Norika to calm her down.

Aoki got a bring meaning he had accepted after talking to his team to figure it out before reading the letter. He went to his team for help before accepting as he wants as much information as he could possible it seems about this new world he is about to enter.

'Ryouhei Haizaki

Level 1

Job(s): none

Mount(s): none

Dribbling Rating: 55/100

Block Rating: 30/100

Stamina Rating: 100/100

Speed Rating: 76/100

Kick Rating: 100/100

Luck Rating: 50/100

Technique Rating: 100/100

Catch Rating: 20/100

Party: Norika Umihara (sister-in-law) and Aoki Umihara (Soulmate).' Aoki wonders if he made his automatic for updates making her to check and he did like Norika did as well, too. Aoki smiles as she can't wait to tell him more in person really.

Norika wonders as she saw her slot for her soulmates since all 'players' have one as this makes it easier to find them really and she has only two more left making her to be confused really as Aoki has three and she has found her first one really during the first match.

Aoki saw she can message Haizaki and sent one to ask for it to be when he's not busy to be fair for any jobs or activates he is doing after school making him to fastly respond with 'He's O.K with that and will try to talk to her for an hour max before going to bed and maybe at lunch time.' making her to agree to it.

Norika wonders if she can do the same making her to see she can once she has found them, but can message Aoki and Haizaki making this to be perfect as she'll leave the two alone as they have a party chat room for more members than three members really.

Aoki at night message Haizaki and he asked about the mounts and she sent pictures of her's to help him out making him to wonder about his making her to wonder as well, too as mounts are different to each 'player' and his element for soccer might help him out really.

Element in soccer? - Haizaki

It should show up on your profile. Mine's Fire, but no fire mounts yet. I'm happy with what I have. Maybe a pet or a familiar really like how witches have a familiar. - Umihara

I get it. Think mine would be a Penguin or a Shark? - Haizaki

No clue. Sometime we find them and the mounts sometime find us. -Umihara

Ah. My element is Wood. Think Wolf or Badger? - Haizaki

Maybe. Woods do them good and I think the true reason you picked Penguin is because of that Emperor Penguin move. - Umihara

Haha! True enough. - Haizaki

"Aoki! Couch says lights out! It's bed time!" Norika shouts as Aoki calls back to her.

"O.K!" She turns back to message Haizaki.

Couch says lights out and it's bed time. Lunch time tomorrow? - Umihara

Sure. Night. - Haizaki

Night. - Umihara

Aoki notice she can tell if he's still on or not and he was asleep now making her to smile and exit out before going to sleep as she fully dreams of soccer and she won with Norika, Haizaki and the four mysteries people.