FFI Prelims First Match Thoughts

Aoki was happy they won against Red Bison making her to see that really everyone else is as well, too as Endou Mammoru blocked the soccer moves as she uses her 'Queen's Arrow' making them to know that she's like the very 'Queen of the field' or at least dating Nosaka really.

Aoki and the ones who are in the know kept it a secret since this is going to be hard as Nosaka has the right to explain it really as only Nishikage can call Aoki 'his queen' in public once Nosaka comes back really. Aoki noticed that Hikaru is not looking good.

"Hey, you O.K?" Hikaru looks up and she saw bags under his eyes making her to worry about his health really.

"Didn't get a good night sleep, did you?" Aoki asked as she gently touches the bags making Hikaru to close his right eye as she rubs just under his eye.

"Yeah..." Hikaru looks tired and she let's him take a nap on her lap until they are back at camp. Kidou noticed and asked what's going on.

"Look at his eyes." Kidou did and he flinched as he knows Haruna use to have nightmares at night as Hikaru looks dead tired right now really.

"I'll talk to the coaches and get him some counseling for this." Aoki nods as she gently run her fingers through his hair making him to relax more as Haizaki and Hiroto heard what Kidou had said.

Hikaru went to counseling and he was feeling much better after talking about his dreams making Aoki to sigh of relief really for that as Kudou-kontaku explains that Hikaru will sometimes have some flashbacks to the car accident he, his father and his nii-san had went through when he was a child.

"Then... Both died and he lived? That's not right. Couldn't there been something the hospital could have done for them?" Aoki asked, but Kudou-kontaku shakes his head.

"They were already close to death by the time the ambulances and police arrived. There was nothing they could have done for them really." Everyone was shocked making Aoki to give Hikaru a hug as he hides his face into her neck to keep the tears at bay.

Aoki heard him crying at night and she went to check on him as she saw him tossing and turning badly making her to gently walk over and sit down beside him as she ruffles his hair gently making him to wake up and saw her as he fully clams onto her really.

"Would you like a song? It might not be for this situation, but any song is good, right?" Hikaru nods and she tucks him in and let's him hold her hand as everyone saw her in his room since they also heard him as well, too.

"The waves crash in the tide rolls out
It's an angry sea but there is no doubt
That the lighthouse will keep shining out
To warn a lonely sailor

And the lightning strikes
And the wind cuts cold
Through the sailor's bones
Through the sailor's soul

'Til there's nothing left that he can hold
Except a rolling ocean
Oh I am ready for the storm
Yes sir ready

I am ready for the storm
I'm ready for the storm
Oh give me mercy for my dreams
'Cause every confrontation seems to tell me

What it really means
To be this lonely sailor
And when the sky begins to clear
The sun it melts away my fear

For those who mean to love me
Oh I am ready for the storm
Yes sir ready
I am ready for the storm
I'm ready for the storm