Hikaru's knight training

Nishikage was Nosaka's only bodyguard and knight making Nishikage to have a proper knight armor and sword making him to train with other knights making him to gain a new ranking from all that training really making him to be shocked.

Nishikage went straight from V class: Knight, Knight 2nd Class, Chevalier, Member to I class: Grand Cross, Commander Grand Cross, Grand Cordon, Grand Collar really. Nishikage was shocked as he's the highest ranking one there is really.

Aoki made sure it was posted just outside for knight trainees to know the rankings of the knights once they are V class knights and that they will need to know the 'pecking order' for the knights, but will lose their ranking if they do something bad.

Class Common names

I: Grand Cross, Commander Grand Cross, Grand Cordon, Grand Collar

II; Grand Officer, Commander 1st Class, Grand Commander, Knight Commander, Knight Companion, Commander with Star

III: Commander, Commander 2nd Class, Companion

IV: Officer, Knight 1st Class, Member 1st Class

V: Knight, Knight 2nd Class, Chevalier, Member

Each of these ranks wear insignia, usually badge (often enamelled) on a ribbon. Typically these insignia are worn from a sash in the case of the senior ranks, around the neck for the middle ranks (see also neck decorations), and on the left chest for the lower grades.

Aoki helped with his training to get to where he is really. He had to defeat many bandits to get a lot more experience when he was training as well, too. Nosaka was happy with this really as Hikaru became his second known knight somehow.

"What?! I don't know a thing about being a knight! Plus I'm a Phoenix! I can't just quit being one and then become a knight! I don't even have training to become one really!" Aoki calms him down as she let's him latch onto her like a koala bear really.

"Don't worry, little one. You'll just be a 'Phoenix Knight' which is very rare for a Phoenix to become plus Nishikage-onii will be fully teaching you how to become one. Just follow his instructions and you'll be just fine." Aoki said as Hikaru looks up at her.

"Really?" Aoki nods fully calming Hikaru down as he looks to his now-King, Nosaka.

"I won't be in trouble if I call her onee-sama in front of people... Will I?" Nosaka smiles as he just shakes his head making Hikaru to be accept as a new party member has joined in making them to fully know Hikaru has a long journey ahead of him.

Nishikage had started Hikaru's training with wooden swords first making him to get creamed a bit since he never held a sword nor a wooden sword before. Aoki smiles as Hikaru is going to be very much alright now really.

Naoki was having fun as Nosaka's kingdom has a large park for the children making him to see that Aoki wanted the children to have fun really. Haizaki was even seen playing tag with her and other children making him a great babysitter really.

He gets paid for it actually as Kidou chuckles since Haizaki is busy like Nosaka is with the many paperwork and forms he has to sign with Haruna's help really as Hiroto takes Aoki out on a date like Saginuma is with Norika while Nishikage is fully busy with Hikaru.

'This is a weird thing really and Nosaka didn't to even get to the laws of his kingdom yet.' Kidou thinks as Fudou chuckles since he's actually what the others though of: a Kitsune Warlock God. Now that's something you never seen nor get fully really.

'Fudou has nine tails and is very powerful. Damnna it, Aoki! Why did you have to go and play match maker on me only?!' Kidou thinks as Fudou uses his tails to keep Kidou warm while he takes a nap really which has Aoki giggling at them with Hiroto  was laughing really.

'Meanies! A lot of them! I swear really!'