Nosaka's POV

Nosaka just finished the match with Seishou Gakuren, but for some strange reason unknown to the whole team, Nosaka knows of another world really and this sense means something to him and he saw a girl who ducks out of site fast really. He excuses himself and he went to look for her really.

He can sense she's hiding from him for her own safety meaning she saw the match and is scared of him making him to grind his teeth as this isn't going to work out for a bit. He saw one of the managers for Raimon's Soccer team show up.

They talked for a bit and then he sensed the same girl. He follows and saw her fully this time which shocked him at her looks. Pale rose colored lips, short dark grey hair (AN: like the cover picture as she got a hair cut), slim arms and legs, grey eyes and her eyes were hazed over.

"Not... long to... live..." She keeps mumbling over and over making him to look sad since he now knows the sense was to let him know about his 'Soulmate', but from what he can tell, the bond is different and he gently picks her up and walks away from his school.

He saw Haizaki and knows that a second sense means that Haizaki is his 'Follow-husband' to the girl in his arms. Nosaka passed her over to him gently. When Haizaki had demanded to know what had happened to her, Nosaka explains to him.

"She was at my school and she just overheard me talking with Anna. She heard I don't have much time to live cause I have a brain tumor. Her eyes went hazed over after hearing that. I just found her five minutes after Anna left and she was mumbling what she heard.

I believe she has an different kind of soulmate bond with us cause it feels weird. Good chance if one of us dies, she and the other two of the soulmates will die as well, too. This is critical actually. Do you know anyone with the title 'Lord or Lady of Laws'?"

"What's the message? I know both of them really and they're both actually siblings." Nosaka was fully mentally shocked they were siblings, but kept it to himself for now.

"They need to look up about this and find out what kind of soul bond she has with her soulmates really. This one must of been a very ancient one. Also tell them I know of the 'Gamer World', but don't want to join. Not if I don't have much time to live.

But now I'm worried since the bond automatically showed up on me, so I have a funny feeling I won't be able to avoid her really and I don't know what to do really to keep her safe from this fully actually." Nosaka can't let her die cause of this bond.

"Aoki can heal you. She's a Druid in that world with other jobs. She might be able to help." Nosaka thinks and he looks him straight in the eye and has a soft glare.

"The cost? What if the cost is her life or would she have to take it on herself? I won't accept if that's the very case."

"I'll ask." Both exchange phone numbers and Haizaki will let him know. Nosaka went back home and took a shower as he looks back into the mirror where he saw the crown scar in the middle of his back which has only three points at the top.

'If I did join Gamer World, would I be able to heal or will I be unable to be healed?' Nosaka thinks to himself before his phone went off and saw Haizaki has sent him a lot of information about it making him to noticed that both Kidou Yuuto and Ha...

'If I did join Gamer World, would I be able to heal or will I be unable to be healed?' Nosaka thinks to himself before his phone went off and saw Haizaki has sent him a lot of information about it making him to noticed that both Kidou Yuuto and Haruna Otonashi were the 'Lord and Lady of Laws'.

'That's new. Didn't know those two were siblings really.' Nosaka fully thinks to himself as he then reads fully through the information and he noticed what he though would happen isn't possible, but the girl: Aoki will be drained a lot making him to shake his head.

"I won't let her do it." Nosaka said out loud to himself as he sent a thank you message to Haizaki in the morning and got ready for school as he noticed a small message that told him that Seiya Nishikage is worried and it also had told him his emotions and mental state.

'So... I'm his 'king' and he's my 'Knight' then since that day I was in the hospital as a child when I saved that child really... If I do accept and go into that world, Aoki will be my 'queen' then. Interesting.' Nosaka thinks as he and Nishikage heads to school together.

'I might accept, but only after I know for sure I'll survive this brain tumor of mine really.'