First quest/Being kidnapped

Aoki and Norika got along greatly and Norika taught Aoki how to swim making her to enjoy herself as she gained the skill swim and is slowly increasing it's level up very naturally making Norika to smile as both collect seashells which had became their hobby.

Then four man showed up and kidnapped them making them to panic as they move around in their duffel bags as their hands were tied behind their backs and their mouths are duck tapped shut making them to groan and moan for help, but no one came.

They got thrown into a cell and were out of the bags making Aoki to hide behind Norika cause of the situation really. Norika demeaned to know why they were here, but Aoki was taken away making her to squirm as she was taken to some other room.

"Get them set." Aoki squirms as she was forced onto a metal table and her hands were cuffed to the table like her feet were, too before needles were placed into her arms and legs making her to scream behind the duck tape on her as she squirms even more.

She screams and screams before she blacked out making her to wake up to being in Norika's arms making her to be scared as she cries in Norika's chest. They got only two days break before they were taken again making Aoki to scream again.

Her legs hurt, her brain hurts, her body hurts and she can tell that Norika is the same, but it's her arms more than her legs as both stayed near each other since they have only each other really. Aoki checks on their states and was very shocked.

'Skills

-Swimming: level 4. Can swim, but will need adult supervision until level ten.

-Fishing: level 8. Can fish without adult supervision, but still needs adult help with the preps.

-Dribbling: Rating: -/100

-Block: Rating -/100

-Stamina: Rating 40/100

-Speed: Rating 50/100

-Kick: Rating 45/100

-Luck: Rating -/100

-Technique: Rating -/100

-Catch: Rating -/100' Aoki was shocked as Norika's were different as her blocking is 50/100, stamina is 45/100 and catching is 40/100 with swimming being level eight making Aoki and Norika to panic as they need to escape from this place, but don't know where they are.

Finally the quest shows up making them to know that it took a while for the gamer councilors to notice their disappearance cause of them not being in a meeting joining that time making it to seem like they'll get twice the reward as an apology present.

'Quest: escape the lab. Reward if successful: 50,000,000 exp and 50,000,000 in yens plus one item. Reward if unsuccessfully: 50,000 exp and lab rat for life.' Aoki wants to get out and accepts the quest as Norika kept a fillet knife for fishing making her to wait.

Norika then striked as Aoki just follows and grabs a piko piko hammer making her to slam it down onto their heads as they grabbed their files and got out of there making them to be very successful as they both hide in the forest. Aoki uses her piko piko hammer to hunt for the food.

Once they were asleep, their exp was at 100/4,000,000,000 as their levels went up to max level of 100 and now they have unlocked a rare ability to keep their states, but can change their class making both to be surprised once they woke up really.

"The 'classes' are all different. Civilian which is what we both are really right now. There's... um..." Aoki can't read some of those words, so Norika did it for her.

"There is the 'Tamer' class for taming animals. 'Maiko' class for entertainment or spying since no one would notice them. 'Kunoichi' class for stealth and stealing as well, too. 'Thief' class is a criminal one and good for pick pocketing people.

'Knight' class is as it says really, so I wouldn't go for that one since I'm not a horse person actually really. 'Assassin' class is to kill people like hitman, 'Demon Huntress' class is to hunt demons and kill them all basically, 'Adventurer' class is for the adventures really.

'Priestess' and 'Miko' class are one and the same except the 'Priestess' heals the party members while the 'Miko' is the vanguard of the party, 'Yokai Huntress' class is like the demon expect it's more for the yokais really, 'Huntress' class is for hunting animals to eat.

'Elemental' class is controlling the elements like fire or water or even wind, 'Shaman' class is able to talk to animal spirits while being able to understand the animals and 'Mage' class means we can use magic really which I think it's best to stay away from this one really."

"The demon and yokai huntress classes are rare 'classes' and the rest aren't there until we pass a sorting quest or something." Aoki says.

"Hmm. Let's go with 'Thief' and 'Huntress' for now. Best to be very prepared for anything you know." Norika said as Aoki nods and she went for 'Huntress' and Norika went for 'Thief' making them to be level 15 since they still had some exp to use up really.

The item was two enlarge space bags to hold a lot of stuff to help out with carrying things and not having a lot to carry making them to smile and got to work as this works for them really as they could have find with this really making them to get started fast.

Norika stole the money from the man making her to be good and she also picked pocketed their pocket knives as well, too. Aoki got a lot better at hunting making her to teach Norika since fishing is what they both do together really.

Norika taught Aoki how to steal making them both to steal from those man as Aoki spends the money on her mama since she is in need of it more really. Aoki just hunts for her food making her to start a garden for vegetables to eat really.

They found they're way back to their home and Aoki stayed it was for a ransom, but got the wrong kids after a year went by making them to relax as Norika saw how the police got the true more to not stress Aoki's mother even more which they agreed with.

Both Norika and Aoki have a hideout as they fix it up making it to be home since they know how to hunt, but still need help with fishing making it to be fine since they visit their mothers really and the police sees as nothing wrong really.

'Our home.' Both thought as they went to sleep with Aoki's two new animals asleep with and above them as Norika's are in the water making themselves at home as what happens in the labs stay in the labs, but the police did say they will look for those guys really.