Inazuma Japan is formed

Aoki noticed that she was picked for team Inazuma Japan really. The uniform consists of a navy blue shirt with dark blue sleeves and a red stripe on the sleeve's hem. The collar is white and triangular. Towards the top right of the shirt is the team emblem.

The shorts are dark blue with vertical red stripes on the sides. The socks are also blue with red and dark blue stripes on the hem, along with grey and yellow cleats. As for the goalkeepers, they have a green shirt with white stripes, blue shorts with vertical white stripes and green socks with white stripes on the hem.

Endou Mammaru's goalkeeper uniform is orange with white and black stripes and yellow shorts with black stripes and orange socks with black and white stripes on the hem while the captain's armband is yellow. She's a midfielder making her to be confused really.

Nishikage is the second goalkeeper with  Saginuma being the third goalkeepers though the two will be switched to Defenders or Midfielders from time to time. Haizaki and Hiroto is on the team as well making this to be perfect as Kidou is on as well, too.

She noticed him blushing a bit around Fudou Akio and gentle gave him a push making Fudou to noticed why and smirks while whispering into his ear making Kidou to shutter and move away from Fudou making him to keep looking back at him.

'Kidou didn't even notice I took his googles. Haruna is enjoying this.' Aoki thinks before she toss the googles to her who toss them to Fudou fast once Kidou wasn't looking as he is trying to find them making Fudou to tease him a bit.

"Looking for these, Ki-dou-kun?" Kidou saw them and he was blushing even more as he went to try and get his googles back, but knocked both of them down and Fudou kept Kidou on him with a quick kiss on the lips really.

"Don't run on slippery mud, Kidou. You could fall and hurt yourself." Kidou noticed the position they're in and he noticed everyone was fully staring as Haizaki hides the fact he's holding the watering hose he had used to make the ground wet and muddy for Kidou to slip on really.

'Payback's a bitch, Kidou and I got my revenge on you now really.' Hiroto made sure it was filmed for Haruna making her to thank him. Kidou was quick to get off with his googles in hand, but he kept on just looking back at Fudou making everyone to know about his crush really.

"Nicely done." Nishikage said in a whispering voice as Saginuma walks over as Aoki smiles at Kidou and Fudou really.

"Kidou deserves happiness and I have gotten a funny feeling that Fudou isn't 'human' in Gamer World really. I'm thinking along the lines of a 'Warlock' or a 'Kitsune' mixed with some sort of 'God Form' really like 'Loki' or someone along that line.

It's all I can think of." They can see that, but more the line of all three really. Norika smiles as Nosaka will be joining them once he is cleared really as he sent Aoki a present from America really. It made her blush as a dress like that is not her type.

It even has shoes to match making her to try it on really and she was a tomato in the very face cause the sleeves hang below her shoulders making Haizaki to not be kidding about that 'log club' thing making Kidou to calm him down and Haruna got Ao...

It even has shoes to match making her to try it on really and she was a tomato in the very face cause the sleeves hang below her shoulders making Haizaki to not be kidding about that 'log club' thing making Kidou to calm him down and Haruna got Aoki into a simple cafe-length sweater dress.

"Thanks, Haruna." Haizkai said as that helps calm him down fast really.

"I have a funny feeling he did that on purpose." Aoki said as she just pouts making Hiroto to chuckle as Kidou shakes his head cause he knows Haizaki wants to letcher Nosaka for that not knowing that Nishikage took a picture or two for Nosaka.

Aoki noticed that only herself with Norika, Haizaki, Hiura Kiria, Goujin Tetsunosuke, Iwato Takashi and Mansaku Yuuichirou are the only ones from Inakuni Raimon with Saginuma, Hiroto, Tatsuya and Midorikawa from Eisei Gakuen.

She noticed that Shirou is getting very cozy with Gounji while he was texting the younger Fubuki brother really making her to be happy that she was right as it seems the younger brother was getting jealous really of his older brother really.

'I knew it! Both Fubuki brothers have the same soulmate!' Aoki cheers mentally as Kidou noticed and chuckles as Gounji saw and he looks away before Shirou steals a kiss making Aoki to fully chuckle at him really as he is going to have a hard time with those two really as they might tag team him really.

Naoki is going to be staying with her making Haizaki to have a bed set up for her to sleep in inside of Aoki's room really making Kidou to warn the coaches who didn't mind really as Naoki needs to stay near Aoki since Kidou had helped her and Haizaki fully adopt her really.

'We still owe him for helping out with that one really.' Aoki thinks as she did about only twenty-five homemade books with the covers being hard cover that had over four thousand pages to use which he was happy about as he can do some writing in them.

Celtic Anthropomorphic was just thrown at Shirou and Gounji took the hit which hit his back since it was at night really making Aoki to have a seal circle to keep the god fucking bastard in the seal and banshee screams at it loudly to out match a real one.

Shirou fix Gounji's back cause of the deep wound and Haizaki is so not going near her if she's this pissed off really. Kidou had to fully explain to both and Shirou didn't care cause of his brother. He's a slayer gamer, Shirou just wish he was more careful really.

Aoki sent the bastard to Crowley who enjoys that spirit as he attack cause he thought Shirou was his cheating wife making Shirou to shiver and hug Gounji scared as he hates spirits and since Kidou is inviting both of them to the Gamer World...

"I can finally keep an eye on my brother and get rid of my anger healthier!" Gounji chuckles as he agrees with Shirou making Aoki to chuckle in her mind as Nosaka could use a Fire Elemental, a Ice Elemental and a Slayer for his kingdom.

"Well, consider yourselves hired as Fire and Ice Elementals with Atsuya Fubuki as the Slayer of the Kingdom really." Norika laughs as both Kidou and Nishikage had to fully explain to the two confused boys making them to gasp as they looked at Aoki.

"SERIOUSLY?!" Saginuma, Haizaki, Hiroto and Norika chokes on their laughter as they got caught in that one which Kidou noticed and hides his grin.

"No, I'm not Sirius. Sirius is up in the sky." They all laughed as those two did that to themselves really.

"We got ourselves into that one, Gounji."

"We did. What both Kidou and Nishikage said was true though?" Aoki nods her head at them.

"Why not? I can help keep an eye on Atsuya really." Everyone just chuckles at that very image fully really.