FFI Prelims Fourth Match Thoughts

Aoki was happy they won against Sorcer Zatsugidan as Nosaka is planning something for tonight making Aoki to wonder what it is as she didn't expect him to be like this and be all secretive on her really until she found out why and blushed up a storm fast.

Nosaka was taking Aoki out on a date since all four never got the time until now and the other two were waiting for him to just come back to make it fair making him to nod as he got Anna and Haruna to help Aoki get ready, but both didn't mean to hit a snag really.

"NO MAKE-UP, ANNA AND NOT THAT KIND OF DRESS, HARUNA! NOT MY TYPE!" Make that two snags as Norika, who came over to do a small visit had to save the day making Aoki to come out shocking Nosaka and everyone else really at how she looks making even Anna to be envy with green.

(AN: remove the jacket, hat and gloves and you have Aoki. No buttons on the dress and it goes just below the knee really)

Aoki was blushing as Norika used her magic to grow her hair out a bit more to allow for a high-bun and some light make-up to bring out her eyes really. Nosaka was blown away from this really as no one had expected Aoki to look like this.

"Shall we?" She nods as she takes his arm and they left for their date as Kidou and Fudou follow to make sure no one intrudes them really. Nosaka brought her to a small cafè before going to a amusement park where he won her a couple of prizes which she loves.

She even tried some and got some for her three man making Nosaka to love the wristwatch she got him with the toy 'king crown' as well, too. Fudou even got Kidou a little something. A stuff blue penguin making him to blush, but still accepts the gift really.

Nosaka then brought Aoki to a small restaurant for dinner and they enjoyed themselves really making them to head back and Aoki hands the presents over. She went to see Hikaru and hands a phoenix stuffy over making him to smile really.

"Thanks, sis." Aoki tucks him in with his new toy and he had gotten no more nightmares nor night terrors ever as Nosaka had placed a protection inside for both really making Hikaru to sleep like a log and Aoki can get back to her normal sleeping times really.

"Thanks. Guess I acted more like a mama than a big sister, huh?" They didn't mind as it's proof she's a great parent really as Nosaka and her look cute with Hikaru in between them making her to fully blush up a storm really at that one picture.

"Moe, meanies!" Nosaka jokes about stealing her for himself making Haizaki and Hiroto to steal her away from him while complaining about also being soulmates to her as well and he had enough time with her making her to blush even more at this really.

"Poor Aoki. She has three who will fight over her like a new toy and she's stuck in the middle of it all. You two are more behaved than those three 'children' are actually." Norika said as both Nishikage and Saginuma nods at that really making the three soulmates to look at them.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Aoki stares at her sister to not pick a fight or else she's joining in fast making Norika to surrender to Aoki only as she can win against her hands down since she's been practicing a lot more than Norika has really.

"It's true..." Aoki conforms it as everyone was shocked as her training can't be that hard until Haizaki remembers and shivers as he doesn't a repeat of that which was too late really.

"Aoki... They are yours for until the next match." Aoki nods and then grins sadistly and insane at the others before making them to do training.

"How did Inakuni Raimon still somehow manage to walk?!" They all complain as Aoki giggles at them all.

"Don't ask. I've done this training since both me and Norika have met each other really."

"Training before going up against Nosaka and Nishikage really." Everyone was shocked.

"KUDOU-KONTAKU, WHAT HAVE YOU GOTTEN US INTO REALLY?!" Aoki was just smirking as she did more that really. Everyone was dead tired and wants a shower right now to remove the sweat on their bodies.

'She's so going to be getting it really. Both of the girls and Haizaki really on this one.'