Second Season Prologue

Aoki Umihara was getting a little present for Nosaka Yuuma with Haizaki Ryohei and Kira Hiroto making them to see that Seiya Nishikage was doing the same with Norika Umihara and Osuma Saginuma helping him out really.

"Let's get him some fruit. Perhaps something that isn't sticky yet is perfect to have cut into small pieces for him to eat." Aoki said and they all picked a watermelon making a nurse to cut it for them as Aoki asked politely if she could do that for them.

Nosaka was happy to see them and enjoyed his watermelon slice as he allows them to have a piece each really making them to enjoy it. Nosaka is going to be leaving for America in two weeks time making Aoki to miss him once he's gone and she made sure he messages them when he can.

"I'll try. Would it show my state of health right now?" Aoki checks as they can share information with only each other and Aoki shows what Nosaka's health is at right now.

"Hmm, I see. Surgery will take some time to remove my tumor and it will take about four to eight weeks, approximately two months max to recover really." Aoki really doesn't like that as she hates it as Nishikage has a large three tail bird a.k.a Sanbi no Tori as a mount to fly in the sky.

Hiroto has a Kocho for his mount and he loves it deeply since it can allow him to fly in the sky and Saginuma has no mount since his familiar is good enough, but he will let Norika know if he changes his mind making her to be happy as she would love to see what kind of mount he'll be getting really.

Nosaka got a... Aoki is having a hard time trying to figure it out once she saw it really, but it could possibly be some kind of unknown mythological creature really. How did it come to be she'll never know really as Nosaka is lucky to have it really.

 How did it come to be she'll never know really as Nosaka is lucky to have it really

(AN: it's called the Swallow Sphinx really and it's a female)

Even Kidou was shocked and had a hard time trying to figure it out as this is impossible to know what kind of it is really. Haruna was also the same really as Nosaka must have a unknown one really. Aoki fully wonders if Nosaka is going to use it to get back to Japan.

"Maybe. Maybe not. I might just go by plane really." Aoki pouts at him really.

"Are you, Yuuma Nosaka teasing me?" That question was enough to make Hiroto to just laugh at her as Haizaki fully smirks since Nosaka is teasing her really and Norika was trying to hold in her laughter at the site really as both Saginuma and Nishikage was just smiling at Aoki.

"Maybe. Maybe not." Aoki pouts more and looks away with her eyes closed as many nurses were just chuckling at the scene they are fully peeking at through the doorway making them to giggle to themselves before a doctor got them back to work.

Aoki hates being teased making Nosaka to fully chuckle at her as he apologizes for lightly teasing her making her to still be pouting, but facing him now with her eyes to the bed making him to chuckle again really. Norika knows Aoki needs this really.

'Sis... Why must you be the one to go through so much pain really?' Nosaka was still in shock that he has a castle in Gamer World now really making him to know he has time and that Aoki is making sure it's set perfectly for him to rule it as it's king really.

'Aoki is so going to be getting it once those two months are done after surgery really.' Nosaka fully thinks as Aoki will be a tiny bit 'punished' for that really making Norika to giggle in her mind once she saw that sorting future that Nosaka was thinking about really.

'Oh, sis. You're so in big trouble now with your king.' Saginuma, Hiroto, Nishikage and Nosaka has merman forms like Haizkai does a week after the last match making their girls to squeal as they looked really amazing in those damnna it forms making them all to blush really.

Hiroto had galaxy scales and they looked amazing really for him making him to smirk as Naoki chuckles at him really while she's hiding behind her papa really who helps hide her. Aoki giggles as Naoki is playing with her other father without him knowing it.

Nishikage had the royal shield pattern on his tail making him to be shocked to have a shield and a lancer in this form as Nosaka has a crown and a trident with royal markings on his tail that goes straight up his body really making him to be shocked.

Saginuma has the pattern of a drill on his tail making many to feel loopy if they stare at it making him to chuckle at that really as it works on lots of sharks making Haizkai to hit him on the head for that as Haizkai has gained shark fines on his tail.

"Behave, you two!" Both Aoki and Norika shouts at them as they rub the back of their heads at that making the others to chuckle at them really.