Demonic Mount

Aoki saw that Kidou was there and just watching really making her to allow it as she saw a tiny kitten inside a hole of a tree. She gently coaxed it out and let out a soft awing sound when it came out. The kitten had pretty blue eyes that reminded her of the light blue sea colored water and dark brown almost black fur.

Around the edges of it's ears, tail, paws and nose, the kitten had red fur. The best part was that the kitten had two red circles on it's sides and a red dot on the middle of it's forehead. Aoki checked the kitten's gender and found it to be male.

Kibou, her familiar looks after the kitten as she is pregnant and she wouldn't mind looking after the little one. Aoki nods and sets them up in the shade near Kidou. Aoki is going to be helping Haizaki with getting his second mount making hin to wonder what he'll be fully getting this time around.

"O.K. This will be like how you got both your familiar and your first mount. You'll think of any kind of animal that you can ride on top of once again. This going to be even more harder cause both me and onee-sama got two each at the same time and we try to even it out.

Having one is much better really then having two. Now let's begin." Haizaki wonders what'll he get, but cleared his mind and focuses on his second mount making him to feel something, but it just won't come up to him for some strange reason really.

"Umm... Aoki?"

"Hm?"

"It's not coming up to me at all really." She frowns as this means only one thing and she doesn't want to be correct as this is going to be a very bad thing if she's fully correct about what she thinks that Haizaki's second mount truly is really.

"Sorry." She was quick and she just knocks Haizaki out as Kidou was fully shocked by that action really until he saw that Haizaki was fully glowing black and red making Aoki to stay put as this is not going to be a good thing for Haizaki if she's correct and she was really about it.

"It hate when I'm right about something really. I truly do." It was a Entei version of a large Demonic Friesian making Haizaki to wake up and saw his second mount making him to be shocked as this means only one thing for him really.

"Haizaki Ryohei, you are now hereby forth a Demonic Lord." Aoki said in a very serious manner and voice making Haizaki to look fully towards Aoki really as she has got to be kidding him.

"Demonic Lord?" Aoki nods as Kidou looks at Haizaki's second mount also shocked.

"So... You have a Demonic Lord as your first soulmate? That's not a good thing really." Aoki nods as she had a book show up and looks through the book before stopping on the page and shows Kidou the book and the page.

"Shit! This is not a good thing at all really. I seriously doubt even the 'Creator' and the stupid 'Councilors' had expected this to happen to you at all really." Haizaki came over to see the page as this isn't a good thing at all for Aoki really as he needs to know what to do really.

A Demonic Lord is one who rules Hell while the Demonic King is in hibernation after a major war and used up a lot of their powers. If a Demonic Lady is found, she fully becomes the assistant actually to the Demonic King and then to the Demonic Lord.

Demonic Lords rarely ever have soulmates as they live for a long time and their soulmates would be humans unless they have the job Shrine Priestess plus the Goddess Form. Demonic Lords are really unbelievably passionate and overprotective of their soulmates.

If the soulmates get hurt or killed, it has been foretold that Demonic Lords will rage war to the human royal family if they have killed or hurt them in anyway, shape or form. Example; rape, torturement, mental abuse, ect, ect, etc. Demonic Ladies would just destroy the whole kingdoms.

Demonic Ladies would then fully turn their soulmates into demons on the spot to keep them very close forever while keeping their memories intact and care for them until they have fully recovered from their old ordeal really.

The soulmates would then be fully called the Shrine Priest of Hell. The Demonic Lords would actually ask the Demonic King for permission to fully turn their soulmates into demons to allow them to be with them forever making the Demonic King to agree to it.

It fully allows the very Shrine Priestess to become a Demonic Shrine Priestess of Hell fully. Demonic Lords are the S.I.C to the Demonic King and if the Demonic King were to ever die, the Demon Lord takes over, but not if there is more than one Demonic Lord around.

The Demonic Lady does a tournament to have them show off and have a speech to have votes to be picked as the new Demonic King. Once one is chosen, their powers get stronger and they get a double, triple or quadruple the amount of power boost to rule Hell.

These power boost is to make the Demon Lord stronger with the new Demon King's new orders after doing a ranking tournament to fix the ranks of Hell and to add new rankings into Hell really. The Demon Lord's wife would then be the Demon Queen to all demons. A new Shrine Priestess of Hell is picked from another Demon Lord's wife and not the loser's wife.

"Please tell me that there is a way to keep this from happening."

"I'm afraid not." Kidou said as he and Haruna should know actually since their both in charge of the law. Norika sighs as she doesn't like this as she looks out and she wonders why her as the twenty Councilors chose her because of Aoki actually making her to accept it really.

'Sis... Why you? Out of every single gamer, why does it have to be you?' Kidou and Haruna has the Chinese Dragon: Yin and Yan as their mounts making them to get to the 'Councilors' faster really making Kidou to report in much faster now and the 'Creator' is now in charge of them really.

'Glad for that really.'