Seventh match thoughs

Aoki was happy they won against Hakuren as she wonders how Haizaki is, but when she saw his message and what he heard about Nosaka, it got her upset. She looks up many doctors and explained in their language.

'Why did only a couple of doctors in America want to look at him after the tournament?' Aoki was very upset as she wanted him to get that surgery now and have a couple of weeks to heal fully. Aoki made sure Nosaka got this very important information and fast.

She sent all of the information to Nosaka after knowing Haizaki has his number making him to be very shocked as he phones them all personally and he had asked his questions making them to answer honestly to him making him to think.

'This is not something I had really expected from her.' Nosaka thinks as he wonders if she wants him to live. Even with the information and what Kidou told Haizaki, he still won't let Aoki heal him. He doesn't want her to get drained by healing him really.

Kidou meets Nosaka perosnally and decides to understand his reason for not joining the 'Gamer World' if he knows about it really making him to fully understand now as the tumor is a problem and Nosaka will wait it seems.

"Just to let you know... Aoki and Norika was actually chosen by the 'Game Councilors' to be part of that world. The 'Creator' had to get fully involved since both didn't have a sponsor for sorting things. Turns out that both has a lot of unlimited freedom in that world.

All because of their past. I don't know the details nor does Haizaki. It seems it's hidden to keep them safe really." Nosaka was shocked, but he was grateful to Kidou for the talk actually as this means a lot to him really.

"Thanks for the talk." He leaves some money and walks away as Kidou finishes his drink and then left after seeing the waitress come to collect the money. Aoki was training when she felt it and she was quick to kill them as this is the hundredth one this year.

'Can't let onee-sama know what is going on really.' Aoki fully wonder why only her as she hides and she cleans herself up fast. Haizaki and Kidou actually saw the whole thing and the Creator demeaned what is going on, but no luck at all.

"Why?"

"It's Aoki and Norika's secret to tell really." Haizaki wants to know what is going on, but figures it's best to wait as he saw a timer for when he can ask her about it as this is going to be a rough time really. Nosaka and Nishikage also saw it and only Nosaka knows that there is something actually going on really.

Norika didn't need to know that Aoki has killed as she was the same and now both are back to back and when their code names from the past were used, they went all out on them as this is getting fully ridiculous really.

"Leave the bodies behind, but take the money and weapons."

"Dead bodies don't need them anymore really." Both got back late and sneaked into the same bathroom to help clean each other up as their rooms have their familiars inside waiting for them really as it's bed time and they went to sleep as this is going to get them in trouble.

'Why can't they just leave us alone really?' Both thought as they went into a nightmarish sleep of the past which their familiars help keep it away from them both really as they need the sleep.