Aoki's room

This being first time anyone of them have ever enter her room as she has it perfect to fit her while in Gamer World making them to wonder how she kept it a secret from them really as they would of noticed unless she managed to be careful while doing so really.

"No way... She has a collection of stuff animals... And their so cute~!" Haruna squealed. Talking about the large group of stuffed animals that were neatly seated in the corner of the room. All in different shapes, sizes and accessorized cutely yet different from each other.

'I never knew Aoki had such the collection...' Norika ran her eyes over all the cute animals which she'd saw Haruna, Naoki, Naomi and Natsuki was busy snuggling up against a cute brown teddy bear, a cute panda, a cute blue bird half her size and a cute light grey dolphin.

When her eyes spotted the one in the middle, a cute white bunny wearing cute a white summer-dress decorated with strawberries all over with a pair of red pants and two strawberry hair clips at it's ears. Staring at it a bit closely, even though it looked brand new, Norika got the feeling of it being the oldest out of the rest.

They then saw her bed was huge and round with curtains to keep the sunlight out and there's a path for her to leave her bed from as there was at least sixteen pillows at the head of the bed making them to be shocked as that's a lot of pillows really as it seems to be perfect for her really.

She has ten dressers with her closet being very deep and holding a lot of her dresses and skirts making her to have shoes as well, too inside of it as she has a seating area to place her shoes onto her feet making her to have a make-up area for some light make-up ones and not the heavy kind ones either.

Aoki was outside with Hikaru who was going to be letting his wings out for the first time making him to breath and close his eyes before he let's his wings out. The moment Hikaru's wings came into view, Aoki was very shocked with his three aunts: Katherine, Catherine and Qatherine.

They were far more beautiful and unique than any other wings that the three women had seen during their time. Hikaru's outer feathers where a light almost white blue color that slowly deepened until it was almost black near where his wings connected to his back.

Swirling around Hikaru's wings were soft purples, sea greens and soft coral pinks. They looked like waves and Aoki was reminded of the ocean. The thing that really look Aoki's breath away was the faint dusting of frost that seemed to coat Hikaru's feathers near the tips.

Every time Hikaru's wings shifted, the frost broke off to create a faint dusting of snow on the ground. Aoki gently touches them making him to moan as they are so new and he doesn't know what to do about what he is feeling really when his onee-sama touches his wings.

"Looks like you are an northern ice phoenix. They look much like the aurora borealis. Unfortunately, they aren't seen very often due to their tendency to only come out when the aurora borealis is in the sky." Hikaru blushes as that means he's rare then really.

Aoki was wearing a beautiful long sleeved light pink gown making her to smile as she let's her wings out and they went for a flight in the sky making her soulmates to see them and smiles as the others saw as well, too as her windows allow for a balcony to allow her to land down onto really.