Aoki's song

Aoki noticed a ship and when she got closer since she was out to sea and was in her mermaid form, she saw thousands abound thousands of war ships making her to panic as they plan to attack the castle she got for Nosaka and she won't let it happen really.

Aoki got onto a rock that could allow her to see them as she made sure she was still in the water looking like she was minding her own business when all of them had noticed her and she was ignore them as she plans to get rid of them fast.

"Mermaid ahoy!"

"A dwarf one from the size of it!"

"Look at those breast!"

"Back off, boys! She's mine!" Aoki took that moment to sing as she knows siren's voice goes with the mermaid form, but this will be the first and last time she'll ever use it making her to worry as Norika and the others are coming since she's been gone for too long really.

"The waves crash in the tide rolls out
It's an angry sea but there is no doubt
That the lighthouse will keep shining out
To warn a lonely sailor

And the lightning strikes
And the wind cuts cold
Through the sailor's bones
Through the sailor's soul
'Til there's nothing left that he can hold
Except a rolling ocean

Oh I am ready for the storm
Yes sir ready
I am ready for the storm
I'm ready for the storm

Oh give me mercy for my dreams
'Cause every confrontation seems to tell me
What it really means
To be this lonely sailor
And when the sky begins to clear
The sun it melts away my fear

For those who mean to love me
Oh I am ready for the storm
Yes sir ready
I am ready for the storm
I'm ready for the storm

The distance it is no real friend
And time will take it's time
And you will find that in the end
It brings you me
This lonely sailor

And when You take me by the hand
And You love me, Lord, You love me
And I should have realized
I had no reasons to be frightened

Oh I am ready for the storm
Yes sir ready
I am ready for the storm
Yes sir ready

I am ready for the storm
Yes sir ready
I am ready for the storm
I'm ready for the storm." Aoki sings as the storm shows up as she sings and it had made them all realized they got too close for her 'comfort' really and she's attacking in self-defense as the man died and the sea takes their clothing and the captains were no more.

Aoki saw Haizaki and the others as she slips back into the sea making Norika to see her fastly swimming to the ships and they saw Aoki collecting the clothes and the ships as the bodies remain where they fell into the sea really as everyone on board the ship is dead.

"They were going to fully attack Nosaka's castle. I couldn't allow it and protected it. Please don't tell me that I made a mistake when they all had thousands abound thousands of war ships with them." Aoki said as her voice just fully wobbled from the water.

"We weren't going to even do that after seeing the very damage for ourselves, Aoki. You protected them as their queen. That's enough for us to know you care for them really." Hiroto said as his voice also fully wobbles from the water as well, too.

"Let's back back to the castle. They must be worried really." Haizaki said as everyone heads back and the towns folk were happy their Queen has protected them making them to help sort out everything and turn the many war ships into full-blown building materials.

Aoki smiles as the clothing was changed into new clothing for the town folks really making many to have new clothing and has sea folks by the sea side to do the fishing for the town making her to start the plans and allowed the place to be in a extremely huge circle really.

'Nosaka will be shocked once he comes back really. I hope he likes it all really.' Aoki wonders as she went to sleep after asking the Councilors for their help with the plans she has sent aside to do for the town and the people really.

What Aoki didn't know is Nosaka was there and had gently kissed her on the cheek and tucks her in making her to smile as she though it was a dream while it wasn't fully really and Nosaka whispers in her ear.

"Sweet dreams, my dearly beloved queen." Before leaving the room and went back into the American hospital to finish his very last treatment for he is coming back to them all real soon.