FFI Fifth Match Thoughts

The match against the Guardians of Queen team was rough, but Aoki was tired afterwards, but not fully panting. She was just tired from all of the running really and Haizaki takes a nap with her while the others think of a plan back on Earth really.

It's obviously that things aren't going to be safe as Fubuki was hiding something after the match making Aoki to sigh and asked if her otou-sama is alright making Fubuki to smile at her which fully calms her down really as this was after her four hour nap really.

"And he said to tell you that he's finally happy to have a grandson out of you. Even if adopted, he's still happy really." Aoki chuckles as Hikaru wants to wait until the match with them is over which means he can sense he's going up against his mate.

Aoki was out on her own as she has a two month off for the nineteen of them as a reward from Endou really. Nishikage was coming with them to keep her three soulmates, her ototo and his king calm back home really which she agrees to.

Aoki leads him to a new place which no one knew about as she kept it hidden from them as she brought the rights to the place as she keeps it safe with runes mixed with guardians. Aoki brings him to the place as he was shocked by the guardians really.

He saw the place and he follows Aoki into the place where he saw a device with poles and round handles making him to see eighty rounds until Aoki explores even more of the place really. Aoki used Kibou, the kyuubi to pull and stuff fall down.

It fall into the treasure box below it as they saw lots of jewels and gold coins making Nishikage to realize what this means for the kingdom as they both went to the second level and Kibou has to pull top left and bottom left with ten seconds between each pull.

The third level was hard as Aoki pulls middle top one then right top before pulling the bottom right making more of them to fall down into the third treasure chest. The fourth was the two bottom ones. The fifth was top middle right and some fall down.

Then the two middle top ones were removed and the rest fall down into the treasure chest. The sixth was a weird as there was seven small triangles with two poles which was the top one and then bottom. They seventh one was next.

It was the top right with a box that has a lit on it falls to the right of them before the treasures fall down. Aoki has the treasure chests stored into a mine cart to keep them with the group as the eighth one has the left top and right top before the bottom left.

Aoki can come back and it fully restarts all over again making them to have a major large animal guardian to the place for safety reasons really. The ninth one was top, middle and bottom with ten seconds between each pull.

The tenth one was middle top, middle top right, middle top left then pulling both side ones together. The eleventh one was middle right, the twelfth one was right and left middle before the bottom one making Nishikage to give it a shoot.

The thirteenth was the three left ones with ten seconds between them making her to get the very treasure. Nishikage gave it fully another shot and the fourteenth one was right, top middle two, right again and then left making him to get the very treasure.

They had fun for the rest of the fifty-six rounds making Aoki to show what she means it restarts making them to all have fun and have a lot for the vault under the kingdom making them to be fully financially safe for the future and the town as well, too.

Nishikage was enjoying himself as he never done anything like this before. Aoki was happy that one if her big brothers were fully enjoying himself as for the pass two weeks, they both had fun and Nishikage asked to tell Nosaka which Aoki agreed on.

'I'm not going to keep this hidden from Nosaka for long really. I was waiting to tell him since I brought the lands as Queen to the kingdom and is using it to keep the town going really. That's what I've been using since Nosaka showed up as their King really.' Aoki thinks.

They headed back and Nosaka was shocked with Kidou and Haruno plus Fudou as Aoki shows them the next day making them to be shocked as Aoki shows how to use it and Nosaka has the walls move closer thanks to the King's Throne.

It allows him to make changes and he had the spaces increased for the final wall to reach it as he has another wall and rounded it up to keep it safe with holes fully big enough to have guardian animals to attack to keep this safe really.

'Luckily the town folks don't need to pay a lot of taxes since Nosaka is going to be splitting the money really. He wants to make it fair and even for both the 'Royal Family' and his 'Civilians' really.' Aoki fully thinks as she goes to bed with all three of her mates really.