Ninth match thoughts

Aoki was happy to have won against Tonegawa Tousen, but she wasn't happy her captain got hurt making her to treat it a little bit until they got to the hospital really as this isn't good since there is blood on the right sock making Aoki to worry really.

Aoki was with the other members as they are going to play with ten members until Kidou and Haizaki showed up making Aoki to hug him tightly as that made him to hug her back as this is not right to have her worried like this. Aoki and the team went to see their captain.

He picked Aoki as the new captain making her to accept and push them all to their limits back home since that's the only place to get private training without any spies. Norika seconds it as Haizaki will get to see Aoki's home actually.

Aoki has them doing military style ones to make it easier to increase their speed, strength and power faster making Haizaki to actually secretly wonder if Aoki is a soccer trainer from Hell as this is going to hurt a lot really. Norika giggles since Aoki is a trainer from Hell.

Haizaki saw how the town's people really like Aoki's many yarn clothing making him to blush when she made a yarn two piece with liner inside of them making him to try and keep Haizkai Jr down all because of the site he is seeing.

Aoki knows he's there really and chuckles as she knows she really shouldn't have him know she knows he is there, but she wants to see his reaction since this is a good time for him to try on her work that she had made for him to swim in really.

"I know that you're there really, Haizaki-kins!"

'Shit!' Haizaki came out and she toss him his own swimsuit which is shorts making him to notice the penguins and sharks on it making him to smirk as he likes it. He then chased her around in the water making them to have fun which Norika noticed.

'I'm happy for her really.' Later now, Haizaki was panting since he never had fun like this before as he saw Aoki panting with a smile while kneeling in the water in front of him as he's on his bum while having a gentle smirk on his face really.

The team saw them and called them over for a very large outside barbeque. Aoki kept it a secret that she had gotten the fish for it and the town's people cut it up for everyone as Haizaki fully enjoys himself plus he got lots of pictures to show his mom and Miyano back home.

He even got some souvenirs for them making Aoki to help pick out which ones would go for them making him to be happy as it's like a second date really making her to blush as she holds his hand shyly making him to noticed she's shy on the island really.

'Wonder why.' Haizaki also saw how the town folks were gossiping about them and how the males their ages were jealous of him making him to see why she was shy. Norika helps out making her mama to letcher the ladies for this greatly.

Aoki calms a bit, but still shy. She took to dancing as she does the traditional ancient dance of the island to a 'T' making Haizaki to gasps as Aoki dances like a pro really making Norika to chuckle at him really for that actually true comment.

"Aoki is a pro-dancer, Haizaki. She just hides it really well." Haizaki keeps watching as Aoki finishes the dance and went to sit on a log to catch her breath as she's panting very heavily really.

"Here." Aoki saw a water bottle making her to thank Haizaki and drinks from it as he sits beside her as Norika had the dance fully taped for him.

"I got to say, this place is amazing and I was actually thinking of fully moving here once college is over." Aoki was shocked as she didn't mind staying in Inazuma Town, but what about his mother? Miyano? His friends?

"Don't think too loudly out loud, silly. Mom wouldn't mind and I can talk to Miyano on the very computer. I see her as a friend only and speaking of friends, they might cry since their 'little baby boy is all grown-up and out to take on the world' thing."

"Aha haha ah! You have got to be joking or kidding! I can't see that happening to you really!" Haizaki smirks as Aoki is a girl full of surprises, but he has his own surprises she doesn't know about him really.

"Trust me. That'll happen really. Captain hugged me while crying cause his 'little baby boy stole his girl's kiss' and I had a hard time getting him off me. Everyone just laughed at me. Even Kidou had just laughed at me!" Aoki chuckles.

"It shows that they care about you a lot really." Haizaki smiles as Aoki might be right about that really. It was time for bed as they need to leave in the morning really. Aoki cuddles into Haizaki's chest and went to sleep making him to hold her tight.

'Good-night, my Sky princess.'