Aoki's first ballroom dance

Haizaki and Aoki was invited to Kidou's place a ball dance. Aoki was a bit scared since she never danced before making Kidou to make sure she had some lessons as Haruna is going to be there really as his date to keep the girls off of him.

Aoki was stil nervous as Haizaki was slow and gentle with her as he knows a bit of dancing making her to smile as she enjoys herself. Time flows by as Kidou made sure both had the perfect clothing for the ball making them to be very shocked really.

(AN: left is both Haizaki and Aoki while the right is both Kidou and Haruna, but the shoes looked just like Tatsuya's shoes with the blue gem still than the red gem)

Aoki asked if the colors could be different making her's to be white, gold and silver with high-heels to reach Haizaki's shoulders making him to agree with her as she's two to four inches shorter than him. Haruna and Aoki got help from the maids to put on the dresses.

Haizaki and Kidou looked amazing as Kidou changed the color from yellow, black, light grey and white to match his colors as 'Lord of Laws' making it better for him really. Haizaki kept the colors and wonders how Aoki is looking like really.

Haizaki was shocked as Aoki looks like a princess making him to hold his hand out for her as he doesn't mind clothing like this for 'human' events only making her to giggle really as she accepts his hand and he helps her down the rest of the stairs.

Kidou did the same with Haruna as she smiles at her big brother making Kidou have them four be fully introduced together making Aoki to worry a bit, but Haizaki gently squeezes her hand to calm her down as she nods and take a deep breath.

"Allow me to introduced Master Kidou Yuuto, Misstress Otonashi Haruna, Master Haizaki Ryohei and Misstress Umihara Aoki!" Taken a deep breath, she moves forward and she saw a lot of faces looking at them making her to squeeze Haizaki's hand as she's really nervous.

Haizaki pulls her straight onto the dance floor and he dances with her making her to focus more on him than the people making her to calm down as she feels nothing, but her and Haizaki right now dancing in a meadow with just the nature and the winds really.

Aoki and Haizaki danced for such a long time that they didn't notice the music changing and they were the only ones on the dance floor for fourteen minutes and fifty-five seconds with them just looking into each other's eyes making as many are shocked at the romance aura for each other really.

They even changed dances for the music making both Kidou and Haruna to be shocked at the two before Haruna pulls her brother o to the dance floor making him to join in as many others joined in as well, too. It was a breathtaking moment as many wondered how long both Aoki and Haizaki had danced.

Nothing stopped the moments as it kept going for a long time before the music all stopped and Aoki stole a kissed from her Demonic Lord making him to hold her close to his chest as he doesn't want to let her go making many to be very surprised by his actions really before they let go for some air.

The clapping of everyone snapped her out of it fast as she blushes and she was quick to hide her face into Haizaki's chest making many of the females to squeal and aww at them both making Aoki to pull Haizkai behind some curtains and freaks.

Her hands were on her cheeks as she has wide-eyes making Haizaki to rub her back to calm her down making Kidou to check up on the two as it seems Aoki has some sort of attentionphobia on the dance floor only it seems really making this to be tough for her.

'And her soulmates are going to have to deal with that really. I feel bad for them.' Haizaki just sighs mentally as he wonders why Aoki has this phobia really making him to wish to know why Aoki is like this really until he realized why. The town.

'I'm so going to be telling Nosaka about this and see if he can't buy the island. I'm pretty sure bringing earth up from the sides and from the behind would make it easier on her really.' Haizaki thinks as this is not going to be very easy for them to keep her happy.