Sixth match thoughts

Aoki was happy they had won against Zeus making her to go watch the match between Seishou Gakuen and Outei Tsukinomiya, but she saw that Haizaki and his teammates were badly hurt really. She also had found her second soulmate: Nosaka Yuuma.

He's from Outei Tsukinomiya and she has to hide from him as she'd saw he sensed her and excused himself for a bit really making her to hide good and keep away from him until she knows for sure he won't kidnap her actually on the spot.

Aoki later followed Mikado Anna, one of the managers to her team to Outei Tsukinomiya's school where she met up with Nosaka and spied on the conversation the two has in which Nosaka stated that he was diagnosed with a brain tumor and didn't have long to live.

'Not... long to... live?' Aoki's eyes was hazed over making her to know her mental status has just changed, but she didn't care as one of her three soulmates might even die before she got to know them making her to not notice Nosaka was in front of her.

He heard her mumble what she heard making him to gently pick her up and walked back to Raimon when he saw Haizaki and passed her over to him gently. When Haizaki had demanded to know what had happened to her, Nosaka explain to him.

"She was at my school and she just overheard me talking with Mikado Anna. She heard I don't have much time to live cause I have a brain tumor. Her eyes went hazed over after hearing that. I just found her five minutes after Anna left and she was mumbling what she heard.

I believe she has an different kind of soulmate bond with us cause it feels weird. Good chance if one of us dies, she and the other two soulmates die as well, too. This is critical actually. Do you know anyone with the title 'Lord or Lady of Laws'?"

"What's the message? I know both of them really and they're both actually siblings."

"They need to look up about this and what kind of soul bond she has. This one must of been a very ancient one. Also tell them I know of the 'Gamer World', but don't want to join. Not if I don't have much time to live." Haizaki knows not to, but he did.

"Aoki can heal you. She's a Druid in that world with other jobs. She might be able to help." Nosaka thinks and looks him straight in the eye and has a soft glare.

"The cost? What if the cost is her life or would she have to take it on herself? I won't accept if that's the very case."

"I'll ask." Both exchange phone numbers and Haizaki will let him know. Aoki looks around and saw her teammates as Norika only knows making her to understand and let Haizaki go ask Kidou and Haruno personally about those things.

During a meeting since she slept for a whole day, it was shown that Inakuni Raimon's next opponent was Hakuren and they discussed three players: Someoka Ryuugo, Fubuki Shirou and Fubuki Atsuya making Aoki to wonder why she feels like the brothers are sharing a lover.

Aoki saw that Norika was a bit depressed and asked what's wrong to which she responded that she wasn't able to stop the shoots and that she should become a goalkeeper that can stop those shoots, but Aoki doesn't care as Norika is her onee-sama and that's all she needs plus their soulmates.

"You're right." After some training, Aoki visited Seishou Gakuen to talk to Haizaki about the last match he played, but instead she sat beside him to let him make the first move as Haizaki brushed her off at first, but he talked making her to hug him tightly to calm him down really.

"I don't care about your winning or losing streak, all I care about is you." Haizaki was very much shocked, but he hugged her as he let's out frustrated tears making her to gently rub his head as she sat his head down to her lap to keep others from seeing it.

Kidou saw and left since he just got back an hour ago making him to treat his sister to some of her favorite ice cream making her to squeal as she loves days when he treats her really. Haizaki woke up and he saw Aoki's peaceful sleeping face next to his chest.

He saw his text message to his mom about staying at a friend's place and that he will be back home after school which she said was fine. He felt Aoki was curling up into his chest and he saw a message from Nosaka which was to thank him for the information he gave them.

"Hmmm... Nnh." Haizaki saw Aoki moving a bit before crawling onto his chest and went back to sleep. Haizaki smiles as he gently picks her up and then places her on the bed as he needs to get ready for school. He saw her moving her right arm on the bed like she's trying to find him.

He picks her up and brings her down were the team is as the captain takes her and nods since he needs to go and Norika passed him a large lunch box that Aoki had made for him making him to smile as he takes it with a thanks.

"Can I ask you to let her know I had to get to school?"

"Sure." Haizaki nods and left ten minutes before Aoki woke up as she's happy he took her lunch box as she got ready for school herself really.