Familar

Haizaki managed to find time and now Aoki is helping him to find his familiar. They're in a clearance to make it easier for him really as Aoki has him sitting on the ground near a deep large lake since he can't be standing when calling his familiar to him really.

"O.K, Haizaki-san. Familiars take up only ten units of power if it's a low rank one while thirty units if a high rank one. The max is fifty units and that's for a higher rank one. Kibou, my familiar takes only twenty-five units cause of his species."

"What's the difference between a mount and a familiar? They both sound almost the same." Aoki had to think and saw what he means really.

"True, but both are different. Mounts are to travel on while Familiars are to battle with. There are some mounts that like to battle with their rider and there are some familiars that don't like to battle. It depends on their typing really.

Familiars that are good with only healing would go to those who are healers really and there are some mounts who will go to a healer to help them get to those who need help healing. What did you pick for your character?"

"Warrior, Mage since I thought it best to have long rang, Sniper for backing up a teammate, Tamer though I don't know which animal it'll be for, Shinobi and Battle Axer is the last one." Aoki thinks and chuckles.

"Hm?"

"Seems like you'll get more of a combat familiar and mount cause of this plus... Both Shinobis and Kunoichis can have nin-dobutsus as well as summons. Did you find any summoning scrolls for any kind of animal?" Haizaki shakes his head.

"Then here." Aoki hands over two scrolls.

"This is the 'Shark Summoning Contract' and the 'Penguin Summoning Contract'. Both are Summoning Scrolls basically." Haizaki took them and he saw where you sign.

"You sign in blood and then you do the same for you're finger prints really. Newbies are real wimps as they can't even handle the site of blood." Haizaki took that as a challenge and he did it for both making Aoki to chuckle again.

"Guess they like you if both are here." Haizaki saw a 'Great White Shark' and a Emperor Penguin chick making him to wonder why Aoki is trying hard to fully hold back on her laughter.

"What's so funny?"

"You mistaken a baby Megalodon for an adult Great White Shark really. Megalodon babies are the same size as a full grown Great White Shark really." Haizaki was shocked as Aoki tries to really hold in her laughter.

"I'm surprised one comes with a water bubble around it for the Shark Contract as they need to be summoned near larger and deeper bodies of water really. With a bit of training, you'll be able to go into Sage-Mood."

"Hm? Sage-Mood? What's that?"

"I'll give you an example than trying to explain it. Think toad. Eyes change color to orange with a rectangle in your eyes with a orange marking around your eyes. Like Naruto." Haizaki saw that show and he knows what she is fully talking about really.

"And the Shark one?"

"Shark eyes, a bit of shark teeth, ability to breath underwater with grills and to sense blood from miles away with leathery skin as well, too." Haizaki shivers as that's creepy, but he can see the advantages of this really.

"Can the leathery skin help in defense?"

"Add a bit of chakra and nothing can get through, but it takes a lot of training to do that. I don't have one yet. It seems I would have to find the one for me really. Got to be one of the rare ones really." Haizaki smiles as Aoki seems like a normal girl really.

"Hm? Who's texting me? Oh boy! Onee-sama says I got about thirty minutes to get back before coach noticed I'm not there!" Aoki still helps Haizaki out and she giggles at his familiar really.

"I think this little guy came cause of you having a small affinity for the 'Adventurer' class. Pick it if it shows up for you to change class, O.K?" Haizaki nods his head.

"I also think 'Hunter', 'Theif', 'Monk' and 'Knight' might fit you, too. Anyway, he'll be helping you with holding your items with his bag." Haizaki nods again as he likes his familiar really and Aoki kissed him gently on the right cheek.

"See ya later, Haizaki-kun." May he be blushing, but damnna it does he wish he can marry her right now really. Shame he can't, but it's better than nothing really.