FFI Second match thoughts

The match was about to start in the afternoon against Navy Invaders and Haizaki was taking Aoki out on a date making her to enjoy herself before they left for the match and won against them with Aphodi's help, but a man showed up and Haizaki's instincts kicked in overdrive making him to try and escape them with Aoki still by his side.

Aoki and Haizaki was trapped as they were surrounded by man and Haizaki keeps Aoki behind him, but he was knocked out fast and Nosaka, Hiroto, Kidou, Fudou, Hikaru, Nishikage and Saginuma saw her being dragged into a black van screaming loudly before it drove away fast.

"Onee-sama!" Hiroto was fast to go check on Haizaki and they went back to camp as Nosaka called the police as he remembers the whole license plate numbers. The van was abounded and Haizaki was having a hard time focusing on the match cause of it.

Kudou switched him off the field with Kidou making Nosaka and Hiroto to try and calm him to whimpers as he needs his darling 'Shrine Priestess' cause he can't feel her making him to lean into Nosaka as Hiroto tries to calm him and even he knows Hikaru is the same.

He got hit in the head and the chest extremely hard as he was pulled off the field with Fudou taking his spot as Hiroto checks on him. Hiroto wasn't too pleased and he treats Hikaru the best he can as this team is a maniac making dear Kudou to wonder if they're win.

The next match is against the Prefect Spark and Haizaki had to sleep with Hikaru on top of him while both Hiroto and Nosaka sleep beside him really. Hikaru wants his onee-sama back. He wants her back. He wants her back. He wants her back.

He wants her back. He wants her back. He wants her back. He wants her back. He wants her back. He wants her back. He wants her back. He wants her back! He wants her back! He wants her back! He wants her back!

'Iwantherback! Iwantherback! Iwantherback! Iwantherback!' Iwantherback! Iwantherback!' Hikaru bursts out crying in front of everyone crying loudly for his onee-sama shocking them all making Nosaka to hug him fast.

Everyone didn't even realized that the two were actually basically siblings, even if it's only as just God-Siblings really making them to flinch at Hikaru really. This is tough for him really as he can't stand not having Aoki around him really.

"Shiiiiiiiiiiit! We need to find her now!" Endou had to add more information making the police to be working even harder. Nosaka wasn't liking this as who knows what's happening to her right now and he doesn't like it one bit really.

(AN: this is Aoki's thoughts)

Where am I? I'm scared! Voices? What are they saying? Drugs? To keep me asleep? Why? I never done anything to them! Huh? A hand? It's familiar somehow. Huh? Sweetheart? That voice... Dad? Why is... No, he's... He needs to get out! It's not safe!

Dad! It's not safe! Why can't I wake up?! Why are they still drugging me?! I has NEVER done anything to them! Why is this happening to me really?! Why me?! Nosaka! Hiroto! Haizaki! Onee-sama! Hikaru! Kidou-sama! Haruna-sama! Fudou-sama!

Nishikage-onii! Saginuma-onii! Where are you?! Please, get me out of here! Why can't I free myself?! Huh? That's... Why is he here? Wha? Dad? How long has it been? Huh? Two weeks and two days? Haizaki! I need to get to them!

Huh? A Holy Lord? Why is he even trying to calm me down when my Haizaki is in so much pain?! Wha? He's part of the team? And I know him fully already? How? He... He does sound like Aphrodi somehow really. Kudou-kontaku! They must of been worried sick about me.

Huh? The same hand. They're gently moving or fully wrapping something around me. A blanket? So soft... My mind is going to sleep on me... Huh? A hood is covering my face. Dad? Why am I getting more sleepy when I'm still asleep cause of the drugs?

"It's O.K, sweetheart. Daddy's got you. I'm getting you back to your team. Heh, you had to get my three son-in-laws and only three adoptive grand-daughters, didn't you? Couldn't add any sons to the mix to even it out for them? Heh. You remind me fully of your dear beloved mother.

I'm sorry that I haven't been there for you two. I'm sorry that I have been away for soo long. I'm sorry for everything, but I promise to make it right somehow. Please, keep Hikaru safe. He's your own godbrother and I failed as his own godfather. I can't forgive myself."

Dad! Don't say that! It's not your fault! Don't blame yourself! Please don't blame yourself! Huh? A car? What's going on? Why is dad... Huh? He stopped... Those voices... This bond!

"AOKI!"

Dad! Please stay with us! You're be with both me and Hikaru then! Huh? Haizaki! Hiroto! Nosaka! Onee-sama! Minna! I have to wake up! I just have to wake up! I can't keep being in this situation! Minna!

"Sleeping beauty is awake now it seems, guys."