Third Match Thoughts

Aoki was happy they won against Mikage Sennou as she can spend some time again with Haizaki. It seems that Kidou-sama is still furies with the 'Councilors' really cause of that, the 'Creator' had to get involved and help sort it out fully really.

She prays Kidou doesn't know about it. Haizaki got a mount that likes him which was a horse making Aoki to chuckle since she was right about the 'Knight' part really making him to playfully glare at her for that as she squeals playfully.

Aoki runs as Haizaki chases her around making him to feel light and free more than before really as Norika laughs as Aoki was having some fun really making Haizaki to smile even more then before really. Aoki always has fun as Kidou-sama was very happy for Haizaki really.

Even in the Game World, Haizaki has fun really as he would go crazy in the arena making him to have lots of items making Kidou to help out since Aoki and Norika doesn't know about them making him to teach them really. Aoki was the one to help his sister.

Flash back...

"Wha? You serious?!"

"No, that's the Dog Star from the constellation Canis Major." Aoki said with a straight face as the 'Creator' face-palmed at that really in the Councilor Room. Kidou just laughs as he got the joke like dear Haizaki and Norika does as well, too.

"You got me there, but are you really se-ri-ous about what you said?" Kidou said as he sounds the word out.

"Oh yeah. Trauma sometimes would cause that to happen. Since she was young and very still in denial about it all until she had accepted it, the trauma caused her to be like that really. To undo the damage, she would need to go through something."

"What is that? Can't do her harm mind you." Kidou said seriously.

"No harm, just some small mental damage. It's to force her to go back through it again and fully have her older-self calm her down and she fully explains may they be gone, they live still inside of both their hearts really. That's all really." Kidou was fully shocked by that.

"I... I never though of it like that." Aoki helps with who to go to as a hypnotist can help out and have Haruno to pretend that she's seeing her younger-self and she's talking to her really which might work out making Kidou to thank Aoki for the information really.

Flash back ends...

Two days later and Haruna can now transform into her 'Lady of Law' form making Kidou to pay Aoki since she didn't notice it was a mission to help Haruna really. Aoki was pleased as this caused many to see them and to have them help out with their traumas really as Aoki was now pleased by that really.

Haizaki chose to introduce Aoki to his childhood friend making her to dress for a hospital visit since she figures this would make it proper. Haizaki did warn her a bit about what had happen to her making Aoki to see if she can't help out really.

Miyano Akane was sitting up in her hospital bed as Aoki can see why Haizaki keeps visiting as she doesn't know what is going on outside the hospital really. Aoki feels sad for Haizaki as she gently gives Miyano a stuff teddy bear to hold really.

Haizaki introduce Aoki to Miyano making her to look up at her and that's it making Haizaki to be very shocked as Miyano never did that before really as Aoki gently smiles and holds Miyano's hands as she knows that this is making Haizaki happy really.

Aoki made a bracelet for Miyano to have as Haizaki also made one, too as Aoki was very pleased that Haizaki wanted to learn really. Miyano's right wrist has both since Aoki had placed them there making her to look down at the bracelet on her wrist really.

"Both me and Haizaki-kun made them for you. They're called 'Friendship Bracelets'." Aoki said as Miyano moves her left hand and tears fall, but nothing else making Haizaki to smile as she's showing more emotions than she did before really.

"Aoki, thank you." Aoki was a bit confused, but she didn't mind as she was pleased that Haizaki is fully happy for his friend really. Haizaki knows Aoki doesn't know what he means, but was happy to see himself happy for his friend making him to be happy either way.

'I'm really happy to have her in my life really.'