Haizaki's POV

Haizaki Ryouhei was playing a match against Inakuni Raimon making him to be surprised when they scored with 'Fire Tornado' making him to see they have spirit, but they still lose ten-one making him to feel different.

He asked to be excused for a sec and went to find that feeling until he felt a touch and saw a letter. He saw a start in his face and noticed no one was can see it, but him making him to head to his captain and explain what is going on as this is not making any sort of sense whatsoever really.

He might hurt someone cause of this making him to see Kidou Yuuto was there as well making him to go to the two as Kidou is the only one he can trust to fully answer him about this as it seems he's important to this world really.

"Huh? Haizaki?"

"What's going on? I got a freaking 'Start' in front of my face and no one else can see it. Not only that, it only showed after I felt a touch on my hand and saw this letter in my hand. I won't open it until I know what's going on." Kidou thinks about that.

"You just got invited to join the 'Gamer World' then. There's many supernatural beings in this world and 'Game World' is a part of it as another world. This world has another world added to it by the 'Creator', a GOD if you will and only the selective players are even allowed to play within this world until their death.

They earn money from many of the quests that show up really automatically, earn experience from the quests/'combat' if you pick your 'main character' as a 'Combat Character' really and will be giving rewards for which quest completed.

Your 'Party' will also earn the money and experience if you allow them to join on the quest with you. You have a quest for beginners and your 'ally' will automatically join you on this quest, but first, you need to enter your information. This makes it easier and you start at level 1.

Let's see what the letter says. It might explain more really since it's an invitation to join whoever gave this to you. Maybe that small giiiirrrrl you were trying to find when you excused yourself for a sec." Haizaki blushes as he looks away from Kidou making his captain to smile at that like the others.

"Fine. And she's not that small! She's only to the middle of my chest!" Haizaki shouts as he opens the letter and starts to read it out loud to everyone.

"'Dear Haizaki-san...'"

"This means they're younger than you or being respectful since they don't know you personally." Kidou said to the confusion on Haizaki's face who nods.

"'I would like to personally invite you to join the 'Game World'. Here, we can be whatever we want and anything we gain is for us to keep while the increase of states will effect our soccer states as well, too. Me and my party member didn't show it since no one on the team knows about this.

The 'Start' should show up after you opened the letter or it showed up fast cause of you being special. 'Players' are allowed to date other 'players', but me and my party member have what's called a 'Soulmate'. They're more powerful and more reliable.

I have three with you being the first one to be found while my party member has only two. Party members are 'comrades' you 'fight' with to gain money, exp and loot from fights. You only fight in the 'Gamer World' and can have jobs to make it better to get more exp from fights.

There's another reason for this invite. I noticed your 'anger' towards something or someone and with 'Gamer World', you can let it out and no one will say a thing. It's best to let it out than to sit on it and not be able to do anything about it really.

Sincerely,

Umihara Aoki.' O.K, I remember this girl. She picked one good fight with me and managed to steal the ball from me at least six times and still manage to keep moving really. She even protected the goal net at least four times with that other girl."

"She has my respect. A girl that tough is one you don't mess with and she's really tough if she can handle your rough play really, Haizaki." Kidou thinks as it's clear she had explained a couple more things as he is only the 'Ruler of the Laws' in the supernatural world really.

'I pray I don't need to change into my true form. Sis can't transform into her own form cause of the shock of our parents' death and being separated which I was glad dad understood and made sure we could see each other as much as we can during the holidays and sent letters as well, too.

He doesn't know what we were and this is going to be some hard troublesome problems as it is. I pray a healer can help her out really. Haruno...' Kidou thinks as he worries for his sister who followed him to the school to help out which he was glad for as he doesn't want her to suffer really anymore.

Haizaki saw he can message Aoki Umihara and saw she sent one to ask for it to be when he's not busy to be fair for any jobs or activates he is doing after school making him to respond with 'I'm O.K with that and will try to talk to you for an hour max before going to bed and maybe at lunch time.' making her to agree to it.

Haizaki asked about the messages and he wonders if he can do the same to the other soulmates making Kidou to see if he can't find it for him since this never happened before and he called Haizaki to inform him he can message Umihara and the other two soulmates.

It was making this to be perfect as he'll need to get along with them to keep Umihara from being upset since they do need to get along really and he saw they have a party chat room for more members than three members really.

At night, Umihara message him and he asked about the mounts and she sent pictures of her's to help him out making him to fully wonder about his making her to wonder as well, too as mounts are different to each 'player' and his element for soccer might help him out really.

Element in soccer? - Haizaki

It should show up on your profile. Mine's Fire, but no fire mounts yet. I'm happy with what I have. Maybe a pet or a familiar really like how witches have a familiar. - Umihara

I get it. Think mine would be a Penguin or a Shark? - Haizaki

No clue. Sometime we find them and the mounts sometime find us. -Umihara

Ah. My element is Wood. Think Wolf or Badger? - Haizaki

Maybe. Woods does them good and I think the reason you picked Penguin is because of that Emperor Penguin move. - Umihara

Haha! True enough. - Haizaki

"Ryouhei, are you asleep yet?" His mother asked as he calls back to her.

"No, not yet! Messaging a friend!" He won't call her a girlfriend until he knows more about her really and turns back to the messages.

Couch says lights out and it's bed time. Lunch time tomorrow? - Umihara

Sure. Night. - Haizaki

Night. - Umihara

Haizaki notice he can tell if she's still on or not and she still up, but he went to sleep making him to see she's asleep now making him to wonder about her as he does remember what she looks like.

'Damn! She'll be a looker in the future really.' It was making him to smile and dream of the very future as he could imagine the children of his and Umihara in the future really.