Second Match Thoughts

Aoki was happy they won against Minodouzan making her to be so happy as having achieved Inakuni Raimon's first win, Aoki was very happy and was sure that they will take their soccer back if they kept winning more matches.

Some time after the match, Aoki ran into Haizaki in Inazuma Town and since they faced off against each other in the first match, Aoki became very interested in Haizaki and she decides to talk with him which was for thirty minutes.

However, Haizaki had to break the talk up quickly since he had to be somewhere and he walked away leaving Aoki behind making her to smile and leave it be as she thinks of a present making her to look at where he was at and she went to give it a shot.

Norika saw Aoki trying to get a penguin stuffy making her to use her wind magic to help get it since she was low on money now really. Norika saw nothing wrong and the next day, both saw Haizaki making Aoki nervous as she holds it out to him.

"For me?" He expects it's a good courtship gift if that's what it is really to help get to know each other. Aoki introduced her adoptive sister/okaa-sama confusing Haizaki. Luckily it's lunch time and they went to eat to help out more.

"Umihara Norika, pleasure to meet you and don't worry. I'm not upset about our soccer match. You were pretty tough I can give you that much really." Haizaki blushes as he nods to them. Norika explains about the 'sister/okaa-sama' part which makes sense.

"That actually makes sense, even if it is still a bit confusing. Umm... H-How do you pick your jobs? I'm little bit confused on that one." Aoki helps out with that one really since she was the one who invited him into that world really.

"Here's the 'classes' for the 'Gamer World'. 'Tamer' class for taming animals. 'Maiko' class is for entertainment or spying since no one would notice them. 'Kunoichi' class for stealth and stealing as well, too. 'Thief' class is a criminal one and good for pick pocketing people.

'Knight' class is as it says really, so I wouldn't go for that one unless you're a horse person actually. 'Assassin' class is to kill people like a hitman, 'Demon Huntress' class is to hunt demons and kill them all basically, 'Adventurer' class is for the adventures really.

'Priestess' and 'Miko' class are one and the same except the 'Priestess' heals the party members while the 'Miko' is the vanguard of the party, 'Yokai Huntress' class is like the demon expect it's more for the yokais really, 'Huntress' class is for hunting animals to eat and trade their furs.

'Elemental' class is controlling the elements like fire or water or even wind, 'Shaman' class is able to talk to animal spirits while being able to understand the animals and 'Mage' class means we can use magic really which I think it's best to stay away from this one really.

Good chances of there being spells that can turn you evil and you will be hunted down really. The demon and yokai huntress classes are rare 'classes' and the rest aren't there until we pass a sorting quest or something." Aoki said as she saw Haizaki thinking.

"You said only the female ones, but can a male be any of those?"

"Only as male versions. There was Male Maikos in the very past of Japan really before females took over that job really. The both of us avoid those classes really. Monks are male 'Mikos' I believe and 'Priest' is the male 'Priestess'." Aoki answers.

Haizaki went for 'Warrior', 'Sniper' for backing up a teammate and since he thought it best to have long rang, 'Tamer' though he doesn't know which animal it'll be for, 'Shinobi' and 'Battle Axer'. Haizaki was impress with the states really.

Aoki spent some time with him in the 'Gamer World' to show him how it works and how to go into it really. Haizaki was impress with it, but not so much his beginner clothing really making Aoki to giggle at him.

There was countless stone walls and buildings and towers and courtyards and so on and so forth made up the city. The city itself was as Aoki had described it fully really; nestled safely deep within the mountains, shrouded in mist, quiet, dead but still beautiful in a way that couldn't be explained... It was oddly breathtaking and even Haizaki couldn't seem to take his eyes off of it.

She explains more until they saw Kidou in the game and once Aoki had found out what he is, it was fully making her to curtsey to him really fast since he's a nobleman and the Lord of Laws as Haizaki was confused to what's going on.

"Lord of Laws: Lord Kidou Yuuto, if I had know you were in the soccer match..." Kidou calms her down. He wanted to see how well Haizaki handles the place and was marked as his sponsor since some 'players' are allowed that really. Aoki pouts since she and Norika never had one.

"Wha? There has to be someone who's sponsoring you. You can't get most of the equipment without one." Aoki shows her states, but not her medical profile one that each player has. Kidou wasn't very pleased as someone or something is fully blocking it.

"The 'Councilors' were the ones to invite me and marked onee-sama as my only ally really." That was enough for Kidou to go see them which gave Aoki really enough time to show Haizaki around town and the shops really plus food for travels really.

"Kidou-sama looked pissed about something." Kidou then came back down after two whole hours and he was unhappy really.

"The 'Councilors' fully blocked it purposely cause of your past when you were five-years-old. They're worried you might have a shut-down cause of it. They're concerned about that." Aoki fully flinches as she recalled those six months really.

"Yeah... Can we avoid that subject? I'm not comfortable talking about it really." Haizaki can tell she's not liking it at all and won't ask until she's ready to talk about it which earned him respect from Kidou for that as Kidou went with them as a 'Temporary Member'.

Haizaki got a lot of experience cause of Aoki being a higher level than him and his six jobs went up fast thanks to her really. Kidou asked her how she got the rare ability and she explains the best that she can making Kidou to not unvoke it.

"Only rare players get it and you with your sister have been using it right and well which is what fully allows me to make it even more permanent than temporary really. Haizaki is your soulmate, he gains it automatically because of this.

Keep it up, Haizaki." Kidou said as Aoki smiles. They got attacked by ten other 'Players' and Aoki wishes to take them on alone as she has this. She jumps up into the sky after taking one step forward and then changes in the sky shocking them.

Aoki has very long hair and small twin-tails held up by white bows. Her eyes appear to have a golden color in this form. She also has white angel wings on her back and on the heels of her shoes.

Her outfit consists of a light pink choker and an extremely long white dress with the universe on the inside of it. Her collar has a wavy cut and in the middle of her chest is a diamond-shaped hole with her 'soul gem' at the top of it along with two smaller 'soul gems' on either side.

Her sleeves are short, airy with white on the top and pink on the bottom. She also has white gloves and her dress has three layers, the bottom one is pink. Under each layer is the universe. Haizaki was shocked as Aoki use her 'Arrow Attack' on them.

They were blown away really by one single arrow before she pants as she went back to normal with the other 'Players' going to the 'Medical Bay' after defeat. Kidou wonders if that's a 'Goddess form' which Aoki answers "Yes" to.

"I didn't mean to protect a shrine and I got this form cause of it. I didn't know you can gain 'forms' when completing quests." Kidou was shocked as this mean one of her soulmate's is a 'GOD' class Gamer. Haizaki bride-carries her around for a bit.

"Sorry. That form takes a lot out of me. I use it for emergencies only and this one was of them." Kidou was very happy about that as her energy is going to be far larger after this really. Haizaki wonders if he and the others will gain one, but he didn't ask Kidou.

'Better look after her right now really and fast, too.' Haizaki thinks as he takes her to the 'Medical Bay' for some help to fully treat her bad exhaustion faster really.