Aoki calms Hikaru down

Aoki noticed that Hikaru was again feeling down and she had offered silent comfort until he wants to talk making him to feel it and it made Aoki to be upset that he lost his family like that really as she offers him a shoulder to cry on which he did.

"Maybe singing a song will help? I do that for my mama a lot really." Aoki taught him the words and the next time she saw him like this which was the very next day, he had sanged the song making her to smile as she'll fully look after her 'little brother' really.

"Kokoro no dokoka ni
Hitotsu hoshi ga aru
Unmei no hito
Sundeiru to oshierareta

Kanashii toki ni wa
Tentaibouenkyou
Sora ni mukete
Mada mienai
Ai wo sagasu

Haruka kanata
Dareka ga ki ga tsuitekuretara
Toki wo koete
Itsuka wa tadoritsuku
Hikari no MESSEEJI

Machigai naku koko ni iru yo
Me wo fusetetemo
Kyozetsu shiteiru no ja naku
Bukiyou na dake
Machigai naku matteiru yo
Wasureraretemo
Guuzen ga
Kitto kasanatta toki
Anata ni aeru hazu

Mirai no jibun wa
Doko ni iru no deshou?
Shiawase sou ni
Kurashitereba ii no dakedo...

Gonengo ga mieru
Tentaibouenkyou
Nozoku yuuki
Watashi ni nai
Okubyou mono

Tooi kodoku
Kuuki mo mizu mo sonzai shinai
Fukai yami ni
Itsushika yokogitta
Kibou no nagareboshi

Itsumade datte koko ni iru yo
Fuan ni natte mo
Zetsubou shiteru no ja naku
Yume wa miteru yo

Itsumade datte shinjiteru yo
Hitorikiri demo
Kinou to wa
Marude chigau jibun ni
Ashita wa umare kawaru

Machigai naku koko ni iru yo
Me wo fusetetemo
Kyozetsu shiteiru no ja naku
Bukiyou na dake
Machigai naku matteiru yo

Wasureraretemo
Guuzen ga
Kitto kasanatta toki
Anata ni aeru hazu

Aeru hazu." Hikaru felt better and smiled at her as she nods back to him. Hiroto and Haizaki saw her in the middle of the night again heading to Hikaru's bedroom fast and just fully walked in as they were shocked to see her trying to fully gently wake Hikaru from a major night terror.

"Hikaru, Hikaru. It's alright, it's alright, sweetie pie. You're safe." Calmly, she calms him until he wakes up and latches onto her shivering and crying making her to gently rub his head and back to calm him until he went back to sleep really.

Aoki tucks him in and left the same teddy bear behind that she made again to sleep with making him to be smiling in his sleep and gently went into a deeper sleep with his teddy bear as she allows both Hiroto and Haizaku to excourt her back to her own room really.

"You'll be a great mom in the future. You may have a child right now already, but you can calm any child down like you did with him really, Aoki." Suddenly, she frowns badly making them to be on high alert right now.

"He's my godbrother and no one has tried to calm him down? No medication to help him with his night terrors? No counseling? No trauma help? Nothing since that car accident? It's as if they're treating him really as some sort of new kind of dangerous creature or something really.

I will not stand and let this happen to him really. He deserves better than this! He does!" Hiroto stayed with her as she needs the comfort really making Haizaki to sleep with her the next night really as this is not a good thing for her at all.

Hikaru actually does have night terrors for fourteen days straight making Aoki to be very dead tired really. Kidou didn't like this really and he wonders if there is really anything he can do to help them as Aoki needs sleep for soccer training and for the matches really.

For thirteen days, she let's him sleep with her as both Hiroto and Haizaki don't like that as they sneaked in making both to take a picture of each other with both Aoki and Hikaru in her bed really as they wonder about those pictures as they looked to each other.

"We look like parents in these damnna it pictures really." Hiroto said as Haizaki nods to him really.

"Plus Kidou had recorded a video of us with Hikaru acting like an actual child looking for their other parent if they were sleeping with both parents." Haizaki said as Kidou shows it to Nosaka on his laptop and explains why making him to be upset as well, too.

'That's not right really. She needs help really and fast, too.'