Friendly Match

Aoki chuckles as that match was fun, but she doesn't like it back on her home island. She feels alone and may she go see her soulmates in the 'Gamer World', she doesn't like the island really. It makes her feel miserable really. Norika spins the surprised onto her and she hugs her before she packs all of her stuff and rents a apartment.

It was making her to sneak up onto all three of her soulmates and her little brother shocking them as they see the Raimon school uniform on and smiles as Hikaru got to her first making the three to be jealous of him really.

"Heh heh! Come on! I don't mind being hugged by you guys while hugging my little brother really." That got them to calm down and they missed her a lot really. Aoki was feeling better as she loves being with them more really.

Her kids are even happy to see her as she has them living with her and she got them all into school/daycare with Shinjou picking them up for her or taking them to the park to play as she'll meet them there after soccer practice is over.

Aoki was shinning like she was the sun making making to feel the warmth and feels like she's a Sun Goddess making her to blush as she hides behind Haizaki making them to chuckle as she's still pretty shy it seems really making her to to do a out-in fast of her tongue all while pouting at them.

"Rude~" Endou said in a teasing tone as Aoki did it again as she's allowed a little bit of childish act to be out once in a while making Gounji to agree with her making Endou to chuckle as he agrees making her to blush a bit more from that.

She has fun and gets to spend time with her soulmates making her to love this really as Kidou never seen Aoki looking so happy right now really and wonders where she would be if she... Kidou shakes his head as that's not possible as she is right here really.

'But it could be a possibility of that happening to her really.' Kidou doesn't want to think about it as he sees her laughing and enjoying herself with the team and she had managed to take it up a few more notches really making Gouenji to shake his head at her.

Aoki misses Norika, but she can see her in 'Gamer World' and just knows she herself would move to 'Gamer World' permanently as she would leave this world and only come to giving her mother's grave as her father is going to join her there really.

Aoki looks up at the moon and she wonders what's the next for her as she can't wait to see what'll fully happen on that adventure for her and her party really as she knows she's going to be enjoying it a lot more than she should have really.

'Can't wait!'