FFI First Match Thoughts

Aoki noticed the very faker just trying to pretend to be her dad again and she ignores him as she won't listen. Nosaka, Haizaki and Hiroto saw that as Hikaru hugs her as he glares at the very man before the three couple groups left him standing there fully really.

Kudou-kontaku noticed and had the police called as he reported this making the man to have a hard time explaining himself. Aoki was happy for that as she doesn't want to hear what he has to say as they were invited aboard a ship for a luxury dinner party.

Much to their surprise, Clario Orvan who Endou and the others have met while Aoki, Norika and their soulmates were busy in the Gamer World and a few other members of Barcelona Orb are also at the party.

At that time, the drawings of team matches for the FFI are live on TV and Japan's first rival is Spain. They had to head to Russia to have the international matches there making the Gamers to be tensed about this really as they need to be prepared. Naoki wanted to see the matches as well, too really.

Kudou-kontaku allowed it and she would sitting on Haruno's lap making her to be excited. She was sitting between her parents on the plane and she fall asleep on Haizaki's lap mkaing him to smile down on her as she got tired from watching a Russian show with English subtitles to understand the show better.

They landed down and Naoki was feeling a bit air sick afterwards making them to give her some medicine to take and Haizaki carries her around for a bit making Clairo to look confused as he doesn't understand the very much behavior of both Haizaki and Aoki really at all.

Russia also has a attractions they can check out and try out really making Haizaki to promise Naoki some cotton candy if she behaves during their first match and that helps out really as Aoki has to fully playfully glare at Haizaki as he smirks at her.

"I'm so going to be sicing Nosaka onto you, Haizaki." The then said person just smiles as Hiroto loves.

"Hey, I promised to take her to the amusement park where Haizaki can buy her the promised cotton candy." Aoki fake gasps.

"Don't worry. I'm planning to babysit three children with a sorting mother's help." Nosaka said as Aoki sighs of relief from that as the other two playfully whines making their dear poor darling opponent, Barcelona Orb and Clairo to be very much confused which works in their favor really.

After winning the match, the three promises were done making Naoki to be happy as her cotton candy was in the shape of a small fluffy bunny while her mama has a large fluffy bunny. Naoki was having fun as Nishikage and Saginuma went for their own date.

Kidou and Fudou went to a large Aquarium for their date, through Kidou didn't like the dresses that he has to wear really until he had found out he can give birth which freaked him out badly if Fudou didn't kiss him to calm him down.

Nosaka got Naoki a fluffy bunny stuffy making her to smile as she loves it. She even made sure to keep the candy away from her new toy really. Aoki saw a little girl just sitting on the bench alone and she gently walks over to her really as this isn't good really.

"Hello, little one. Where's your parents? Gone to get food?" She shakes her head and Aoki had to hide a gasp. Her face has maggots coming out of old wounds which the dead tissue has been neatly been eaten away by the maggots and she looks like she's been starved to death really.

"What's your name, little one?"

"Naomi. Naoki and I use to play a lot, but I haven't seen her in a long time." Aoki smiles and she offers her hand.

"I'm her adoptive mother and I'm sure she would love to have you as a sister." Naomi smiles and she takes her hand as Hiroto saw Aoki coming back with someone and he saw the state of the child making Naoki to shout "Naomi!" and hugs her.

"Hospital?" Aoki nods as Naoki gave the fluffy bunny stuffy to Naomi.

"I could get another one and make them sisters to each other." Naomi smiles as she holds Naoki's hand making Nosaka to smile at the kindness she has. At the hospital, Aoki explains where she found Naomi and what she knows really.

It was making the doctors to not like it as she needs surgery to get the maggots out cause of them being close to the right eye and she has some other wounds that need to be cleaned making Kidou to help out as Aoki and Nosaka are the new parents to her.

Naoki and Naomi are playing as Naomi got out of the hospital two weeks ago and it's just some make believe stuff making the three couple groups smile at the site as Aoki made the right move there really making the two to be happy as well, too.

"Well, that's a happy batch of girls really." Hiroto said as he watches them.

"Think a third one will pop up soon?" Nosaka smiles at him.

"Only so you get to adopt them really." Aoki chuckles.

"He just doesn't want to be left out of fatherhood really." Hiroto just blushes as Haizaki offers water as tea with small amounts of the Hawaiian Singles To Go Fruit Punch inside making them to cheer as there's cookies as well, too making Aoki to giggle.

"Seems Haizaki is having a lot of fun playing the butler there, don't you think?" Aoki says in a whisper as they saw Haizaki's clothing.

"Fits him good."

"Damnna it! His bum is small! A man's is suppose to be big!"

"Bi, my God?"

"A bit... I think." Kidou chuckles as he can tell Haizaki was blushing and glad the girls weren't looking up at him.

"Let's not tease him really. The girls might see it on his face." They saw and just nod. Haizaki smiles as Aoki knows how to tease yet loves to protect really.

"Where will Naomi sleep?"

"She'll share with Naoki. It's like a sleep over for them really." Aoki said as they all saw that really making them to be curious how Aoki keep coming up with these many awesomely ideas really.