Fifth match thoughts

Aoki was so happy to have won against Seishou Gakuren as now Haizaki is taking her out on a date in four days since she hurt herself and made Haizkai to worry about her really which she didn't like really.

It making her to blush as she went to take a shower on their date night and she got dress for the date to make it look proper really making him to blush at her new clothing as he didn't expect those clothings really making him to fully complement ...

It making her to blush as she went to take a shower on their date night and she got dress for the date to make it look proper really making him to blush at her new clothing as he didn't expect those clothings really making him to fully complement her on the clothing.

"You look nice, Aoki."

"Thanks."

Aoki was blushing as she also has a wrist wallet making Haizaki to dress in his casual clothing only making him to see she's holding onto him tightly cause of some older man who's looking at her making him to glare at the man really for scaring he...

Aoki was blushing as she also has a wrist wallet making Haizaki to dress in his casual clothing only making him to see she's holding onto him tightly cause of some older man who's looking at her making him to glare at the man really for scaring her like that.

Aoki was scared of that man as Kidou stopped it and both relaxed as they continue on their date. It's their first one since they were busy and training for the soccer tournament. Haizaki took her to get lunch and ice cream making her to get him a teddy penguin and shark.

He blushed a nice red as he holds the two in his arms making many to squeal at how cute they look. Aoki blushes as this is getting so embarrassing really making Haizaki to agree as he took them to a water park making her to enjoy herself as she has her bath suit on.

She even has some extra under garments to wear later on making them to have fun and just enjoy themselves. It was late and Aoki treated him to dinner making him to be gentleman like and pulled her chair out for her. She blushes as she sits down.

Haizaki and Aoki had the full V.I.P treatment since Kidou had booked them making both to blush as it seems Kidou is treating them to dinner more making them to think of a thank you gift to return the favor for night. Aoki saw the large flower shop.

"Let's get Iris flowers, light and dark pink Roses as a bouquet of flowers to let Kidou know how much we are thankful for tonight." Haizaki looks inside the shop as they enter it.

"What do the flowers mean?" Aoki looks to him as two ladies walk up to them.

"Flower meaning is simple really. 'I send a message' is Iris Flowers, 'admiration' is light pink Roses, 'thank you' is dark pink Roses, 'gratitude' is orange Roses and 'friendship' is yellow Roses, Haizaki. We need to get a book to help you out.

Bouquet of flowers for mother's day has a different meaning than this one. She might like one even for her birthday as well, too." Haizaki was very surprised that Aoki knows the meaning of so many flowers. As one lady was helping Aoki, he turns to the second lady for some small help.

"For your girlfriend there?" She points to Aoki and he nods as this is going to be harder to explain to her really making the lady to nod in understanding.

"I can help with that one easy." She has him follow her as she picks the flowers and turn them into a bouquet  of flowers.

"Iris Flowers to say 'I sending a message', White Lilies to say 'My love is pure', Daisies to say 'I love you truly', Yellow Pansies to say 'thinking of you', Apple Blossoms to say 'I prefer you before all', Red Carnations to say 'My heart aches for you'.

I would also add Honeysuckles to say 'Devoted Affection', Red Tulips to say 'I declare my love', Red Roses to say 'I love you' and the last flower is Hyacinthes to say 'Your loveliness charms me'. This should help you out to get your full emotions out to her really.

This bouquet of flowers actually means you can't live without her. It might shock her, but it'll get the message through her." Haizaki nods as this is huge really. Aoki pays for the first bouquet of flowers for Kidou and she had it sent to his place with a note that says:

"Please accept these flowers as our full tonken of gratitude for the dinner and the lovely evening.

-Aoki Umihara and Ryohei Haizaki." Haizaki loves that one as he picks a simple saying his note:

"These flowers are for you. Thank you for fully accepting me for who I am as I thought no one would accept me the way I am, but you accepted me for myself and I want to do the same back. I love you.

-Ryohei Haizaki." The lady was happy as this is important for the young man as she hands it over with the card. Haizaki waits until he walked her back and hands over the bouquet to Aoki making her to gasps as she accepts the bouquet.

Haizaki took all of his courage and French kisses Aoki on the lips making her to be wide-eyed before she closed her eyes and kissed him back while being careful of the flowers in between them. Norika took a picture fast and hides as the team chuckles at their teammate.

Aoki walks in after a ten minute make-out session making her to be red in the face making her to be even more red as her teammates tease her making her to shout at them behind going to her room as she places the flowers in a vase full of nutrients water.

Aoki saw the card and had tears going down her face as she can't believe that this is how Haizaki feels for her really. Norika has a bouquet that was for Aoki and it's from Nosaka. It has half the ten flowers that Haizaki got her really.

'I...' Aoki was choking on her tears as she's lost for words before she sent both of Nosaka and Haizaki each a 'thank you' bouquet of flowers like she and Haizaki sent to Kidou. She even had added the same flowers that Nosaka and Haizaki had made for her really.

Kidou saw the bouquet and he accepts as he looks at the card and smiles as he was happy that the two had a great time and he loves the flowers really. Haruna was pleased as she was sleeping over making them to go to sleep as they had a tiring day following the two.

AN: Nosaka sent the flowers cause he knows he has a soulmate and the Gamer World, but he doesn't know who his soulmate is, so the flowers were sent by one of the 'Councilors' to make it easier for him really.