Five years later

Two teen girls were playing soccer with their teammates when the chairman said the soccer club is discontinuing making Aoki to hold back her tears as her mama has just dead just yesterday making chairman to see Aoki's eyes and was scared of her.

Both Aoki and Norika have two nin-dobutsus which is also their mount to travel onto really. Aoki has a sparronix and a shika while Norika has two water-type ones making them to be perfect for them really as they take good care of them.

 Aoki has a sparronix and a shika while Norika has two water-type ones making them to be perfect for them really as they take good care of them

(AN: Aoki's nin-dobutsus)

(AN: Norika's nindobutsus)

Norika doesn't like it that Aoki is now a orphan since her 'father' died in a 'accident'. Both know that was to keep Aoki's love for soccer alive and to not hate her father. Good think Norika's mama adopted Aoki and she took the last name 'Umihara'.

Both went to their hideout where their mounts are since Norika's two has to stay near water really to live making Norika to think of something since a man named Fuyukai Suguru used several of his connections to Raimon, his old school.

"This should allow you all to really continue playing soccer and have a sponsor sponsoring your team as you continue to play soccer." Norika knows people are going to figure out who Aoki is, but thanks to her mama adopting Aoki, she's safe really.

They've packed and since they have mounts, Norika will follow on Koi while Aoki will cover for her as Aoki is going to look after her stuff as Shika is going to be with her Sparronix in the sky making it easier since they know they can upgrade their mounts.

Shika will have wings, just not yet. They took a boat and Umihara-san had helped Aoki sell the house and Aoki stays at their hideout making Norika to be the actually 'adoptee' who had actually adopted Aoki really. The hideout turns out to be their own home really.

Aoki saw Norika and waves at her secretly as she toss a con shell at her to hear the ocean. Aoki knows both her and Norika had a lot of classes and kept their states before switching to another class making them to have a lot of new abilities from this really.

'Aoki Umihara

Level 50

-Swimmer: level 40. Can now swim without adult supervision and can swim down to the sea bed to collect sea shells.

-Fisherwoman: level 40. Can now fish without any help from the adults.

-Huntress: level 40. Can now hunt like a true predator and make no noise while hunting. Is also very good at tracking.

-Thieving: level 40. Can now steal from pockets and bags without making a noise. Can also pick locks and de-code safes.

-Elemental: level 40. Can fully control the wind, fire and nature. Has semi-control over water really.

-Farmer: level 40. Can plant and grow plants to the point that they grew very fast and are fully twice nutrition than normal ones.

-Priestess: level 40. Can do the ritual dances of the priestess and can use the prays of them with seals to seal evil spirits up.

-Shaman: level 40. Can see the dead animals and can control them to help fight evil people who use the dead for their own evil plans making the animals to obey them only.

-Tamer: level 40. Can tame any animal and have them be tamed to the point that they are pets and are legal to own internationally really.

-Adventurer: level 40. Can go on any adventures and gets to take loot after each fight or 'dungeon' conquered really.

Dribbling Rating: 55/100

Block Rating: 20/100

Stamina Rating: '100/100

Speed Rating: 65/100

Kick Rating: 100/100

Luck Rating: 95/100

Technique Rating: 100/100

Catch Rating: 20/100

Party: Norika Umihara (sister), Shika (mount), Sparronix (mount), Koi (Norika's mount) and Kun (Norika's mount).' Aoki was very impressed as she plans to increase her level for her skills as Norika is the same as Aoi is, but with some different classes.

Norika is a level 40 with the class: 'Thief', 'Huntress', 'Fisherwoman', 'Assassin', 'Swimmer', 'Adventuress', 'Elemental', 'Tamer', 'Farmer' and 'Kunoichi'. Aoki is learning the last one by Norika as Norika is fully learning 'Priestess' class from Aoki.

Aoki was a good teacher making them to gain the job teacher which works out for them both really as they are really good at it actually. They were first up against another school for Inakuni Raimon making Aoki to be prepared really as they don't know what they'll do really.

'It's best be fully ready for them then really.'