AN

Hi, everyone. As you can see, the first season is over and I'm not going to do the soccer matches for the second season either. If really anyone is interested in knowing what their jobs are, here they are and what level they are at really.

Aoki Umihara

Level 40

Mounts: Shika (mount) and Sparronix (mount)

Familiars: Kibou, the Kyuubi

Nin-dobutsus: Ame-no-Uzumaki, a shark. Ame-no-Kami, a Hoshiju. Kakuju, a Phoenix.

Summoning Animal: Pegasus, Deers and Ancient Predators (AN: Dinosaurs, Sabertooth Tigers/Cats, Dire Wolves, Short-face Bear, Bears, Bear-dogs and the Monsters before Dinosaurs)

Knight: Hiroto Kira

-Swimmer: level 80. Can swim like a mermaid while only holding her breath for thirty minutes and can swim down faster to the sea bed to collect sea shells.

•Driver: level 40. Can drive down to the sea bottom and can fish under the water for a short amount of time of thirty minutes max.

-Fisherwoman: level 80. Can fish any kind of fish like a pro and can bring up any kind of sea fish to eat it or sea monster to battle it in the Gamer World.

•Sailor: level 48. Can sail the seas only with a captain of a ship, can tell the way of the winds and can stir the ship.

-Huntress: level 80. Can hunt like a true predator, make no noises while hunting and can hide her scent really well. Is also very good at tracking.

•Trader: level 40. Can trade the fur of an animal for some money.

•Butcher: level 40. Can skin and butcher any animal that she had hunted down in woods, forests and mountains.

-Thief: level 80. Can steal from pockets and bags without making a noise and can tell where the many cameras are in the building.

•Booby-trap setting: level 10. Can tell where the booby-traps are in a place and can set booby-traps as well, too.

•Cryptic Cracker: level 10. Can decode safes and crack codes in computers and notes.

-Elemental: level 80. Can fully control the wind, fire, nature and water. Has some semi-control over gravity, storms and earth.

-Farmer: level 80. Ability to farm the lands. Can plant and grow plants to the point that they grew very fast and are fully twice nutrition than normal ones. She can also bring back dead plants and get their seeds to grow more of them.

-Priestess: level 80. Can do the ritual dances of the priestess and can use the prays of them with seals to seal evil spirits up. She can also use the youkais to prank or sic them onto people.

•Shrine Priestess: level 50. Can protect shrines and goes into a 'Goddess Form' for emergencies only and can learn 'Shrine' spells and 'Shrine' seals while also being able to talk to the gods at their shrines.

○has very long hair and small twin-tails held up by white bows. Her eyes appear to have a golden color in this form. She also has white angel wings on her back and on the heels of her shoes.

Her outfit consists of a light pink choker and an extremely long white dress with the universe on the inside of it. Her collar has a wavy cut and in the middle of her chest is a diamond-shaped hole with her 'soul gem' at the top of it along with two smaller 'soul gems' on either side.

Her sleeves are short, airy with white on the top and pink on the bottom. She also has white gloves and her dress has three layers, the bottom one is pink. Under each layer is the universe.