Aoki's song for her mother

Aoki was on a hillside and she didn't notice that both Haizaki and Hiroto were nearby as they looked towards her making them to see her throat is glowing making them to feel the barrier going around them as they were looking very confused really.

"Kokoro no dokoka ni
Hitotsu hoshi ga aru
Unmei no hito
Sundeiru to oshierareta

Kanashii toki ni wa
Tentaibouenkyou
Sora ni mukete
Mada mienai
Ai wo sagasu

Haruka kanata
Dareka ga ki ga tsuitekuretara
Toki wo koete
Itsuka wa tadoritsuku
Hikari no MESSEEJI

Machigai naku koko ni iru yo
Me wo fusetetemo
Kyozetsu shiteiru no ja naku
Bukiyou na dake
Machigai naku matteiru yo
Wasureraretemo
Guuzen ga
Kitto kasanatta toki
Anata ni aeru hazu

Mirai no jibun wa
Doko ni iru no deshou?
Shiawase sou ni
Kurashitereba ii no dakedo...

Gonengo ga mieru
Tentaibouenkyou
Nozoku yuuki
Watashi ni nai
Okubyou mono

Tooi kodoku
Kuuki mo mizu mo sonzai shinai
Fukai yami ni
Itsushika yokogitta
Kibou no nagareboshi

Itsumade datte koko ni iru yo
Fuan ni natte mo
Zetsubou shiteru no ja naku
Yume wa miteru yo
Itsumade datte shinjiteru yo
Hitorikiri demo
Kinou to wa
Marude chigau jibun ni
Ashita wa umare kawaru

Machigai naku koko ni iru yo
Me wo fusetetemo
Kyozetsu shiteiru no ja naku
Bukiyou na dake
Machigai naku matteiru yo
Wasureraretemo
Guuzen ga
Kitto kasanatta toki
Anata ni aeru hazu

Aeru hazu." Both Haizaki and Hiroto were shocked as she sings like a siren, but they noticed that the glow is gone and saw a ghostly figure of a woman before she vanished. Aoki leans onto her knees as both walked down to her.

They sat beside her making her to be shocked, but she couldn't hold back her tears anymore and just cries as she tries to wrap her tears away making both to hug her as she continues to cry making them to not like her crying at all really.

'This pain... She lose her mother before she came to Inazuma Town really. The hospital probably didn't have the resources to fully help her mother.' Haizaki thinks as he can't stand her crying as it makes him feel like he failed her really.

'Why? Why did she have to suffer being alone? Sure, she has her onee-sama, but she needs a female adult to have motherly affections from. I may have my older sister, but she's more a sister than a mother really.' Hiroto thinks as Norika saw from a safe distance with Kidou.

"You're both her mother and her onee-sama, aren't you?" Kidou asked as he looks to Norika really.

"Haizaki knows, but I can tell he sees me as a sister-in-law only. Losing her mother wasn't right and she cried for three whole days since it was on a Thursday she lose her mother and on Monday, she found out our soccer club isn't going to continue anymore. She was fully devastated by it."

"I can imagine that really. Is there anything I can help with?" Kidou asked.

"I'm afraid time is all we have for her to recover from this really. She has a very long recovery to go through and she'll need all three of her soulmates to get past it all." Kidou grinds his teeth as this isn't going to be an easy one.

'Why her?' Haizaki and Hiroto saw that Aoki had falling asleep in their arms while holding onto their arms in her sleep making Hiroto to call his sister to pick the three of them up and the situation as well, too.

"On my way." She saw the three of them ten minutes later as she helps bring Aoki to and into her car making Haizaki to hold onto her while Hiroto rubs her back to smooth her back into sleep since she's using Haizaki's lap as a small pillow.

'Glad he has friends outside those in the orphanage really.' She thinks as she drives them to Aoki's place and helped her into her captain's hold.

"Thanks for bringing her back. Norika is getting a bath ready for her." Both waved goodbye and then Haizaki was dropped off.

"Thank you for bringing him home. Here, they're fresh from the oven. I made ten batches to use up some of the stuff up to get fresh stuff." Hiroto gently took the box of cookies and waves goodbye before heading home with his sister.

"I'm happy you made some friends outside of the orphanage, Hiroto. Father would also be happy with you as well, too." Hiroto knows to never mention the other world to anyone unless he wants them to join him in that world making him to just nod.

He drove off to sleep on the way and woke up in Tatsuya Kiyama's and Midorikawa Ryuuji's arms making him to feel warm as he falls back into sleep making him to feel safe for once and not alone anymore. Haizaki helped his mom with the cleaning before bed time.

Aoki was awake as Norika baths her making this to be harder as Haizaki, Kidou, Haruna, Hiroto, Nosaka, the 'Councilors', Norika and the 'Creator' is worried about her as she has a lot of pain she needs to get over before she is fully healed really.

Aoki dries herself and places her p.j's and bathrobe to have dinner and then she meditates to sort out her emotions and memories since they are so messed up after this all just happens to her really as she needs to forget the past, but this make her remember them.

'Why just me?' Aoki has her mind fully sorted out once again and now she goes into a dreamless sleep that night to have her energy to be restored back to normal again really.