FFI Third Match Thoughts

Haizkai was beating himself up inside as he failed to keep Aoki safe as Nosaka and Hiroto doesn't blame him for as he didn't expect some from behind really as Umihara Norika, Fubuki Atsuya and Kozoumaru Sasuke joins the team. The police was still looking and the opposite team had really someone pretending to be a male version of Aoki.

'Asu Inam? Those son of a bitches!' Haizaki actually shot a move at him harshly in the head and only both Nosaka and Hiroto could fully calm him down as Kidou fastly explains to the two soccer reefers what's going on making him to still gain a red card for it really.

'I need to find her! I have to!' A knock at the door downstairs after the match and the middle of the night alerted everyone as they all saw Kudou-kontaku answer the door with a man holding a small person wrapped in two blankets before asking if he may come inside.

"Of course." Once the man was in, Haizaki, Hiroto and Nosaka's eyes glowed making the man to turn to them fast.

"Haizaki Ryohei, Nosaka Yuuma and Kira Hiroto, correct?" All three nodded before he gave the bundle to Haizkai.

"I believe you three are missing someone." A soft moan came from the bundle and Haizkai fall to his knees as he unwraps the blankets to show...

"AOKI!" Everyone was shocked as Haizkai holds her close as he rocks making Kidou to look to the man.

"If I had stayed with her mother and had never went to Russia to pursue my dream as a soccer champion... This would never of happened to her really at all ever. Umihara Norika... You and your mother have my thanks. Please...

Keep her safe as she's my heiress and I know I'm not a hundred percent human, but I am thankful that four someones is looking after her for me. I can't be part of her life anymore. It's far too dangerous. When she wakes up... Can you tell her that her daddy's sorry?"

"Of course, father." Hiroto said as he can tell the man is close to crying and he nods before he left as he was being followed and he managed to give them the slip. Aoki woke up and she saw she was being held, but feels safe making her to see Hiroto's face peeking at her.

"Sleeping beauty is up it seems, guys."

"Nice to have you back again, princess. Haizaki keeps blaming himself." Everyone nods as she steals a kiss and told him point blank to stop blaming himself as he didn't know and that she's right here right now really.

Aoki was checked over by a doctor thanks to Kudou and Aoki was drugged to kept asleep, but other than that, there's bruises, a couple of cuts from trying to fully escape on her own and a little bit of PTSD, but it's not high. She was treating it like it was war.

Nosaka had her, Haizaki, Hiroto, Hikaru, Norika, Kidou, Haruna, Nishikage, Saginuma, Gounji, Shiro, Atsuya, Naoki and Naomi plus Hiroto and Aoki's adopted daughter, Natsuki to live at his castle twenty-four/seven to keep her safe making Aoki to sigh at them really.

Natsuki was abandoned by her grandparents after her parents had been killed in a car accident four weeks before Aoki was fully kidnapped making Kidou to help once more to getting the child to be adopted making Hiroto to be happy as he holds his darling daughter as she naps away the afternoon really.

"Why am I not surprised you would say that, Nosaka?" At least Hiroto told her Takuma's message and she had stolen his cellphone number and sent a message back. He might be surprised and happy as she plans to stay with her own family and friends.

'How different will life be now really?' Nosaka offered it to Kidou and Fudou really to have their own home and they accepted since Fudou has really a lot of information for Nosaka making him to be his spy and he even shares with Kidou and Haruna for the 'Creator' to know.

'They'll going to be enjoying this. I just know it really.' Aoki thinks as she sleeps beside Haizaki to calm him down more really.