Aoki's peoms

(AN: this took place two weeks really before the kidnapping of Aoki)

"Facing the candle
The peony also
Burning...
Motionless as Death

The first firefly...
But he got away
And I... air in my fingers

But if I held it...
Could I touch the
Lightness of this
Flutter-butterfly?

Hanging sadly down
Amid the merry-
Makers...
Green weeping willow.

For that brief moment
When the firefly
Went out... O
The lonely darkness

As I picked it up
To cage it...
The firefly
Lit my finger-tips

On the low-tide beach
Everything we stoop
To pick...
Moves in our fingers

Even fly-swatting
By these border
Guards... O how
Vicious and correct

With the new clothes
Remember... the crow
Stays black
And the heron white

I scooped up the moon
In my water
Bucket... and
Spilled it on the grass.

Coolness on the bridge...
Moon, you and I
Alone
Unresigned to sleep.

Rainfall and thunder
Beating on boards
And blossoms...
Indiscriminate

An old tree was felled...
Echoing, dark echoing
Thunder in the hills

Sad twilight cricket...
Yes, I have wasted
Once again
Those daylight hours

Do I dare depend
Upon you for
Firm friendship
Dear morning-glory?

Here is the dark tree
Denuded now
Of leafage...
But a million stars

In my own village
I think there are
More scarecrows left
Than other people

After moon-viewing

My companionable
Shadow
Walked along with me

All the world is cold...
My fishing-line
Is trembling
In the autumn wind

Suddenly you light
And as suddenly
Go dark...
Fellow-firefly

Full-moon and flowers
Solacing my forty-nine
Foolish years of song

If they ask for me
Say: He had some
Business...
In another world

Child I will always be
Father sun watch over me
Until we become free

Mother moon watch over me
Your child I will always be
Father sun watch over me
Until the day we again can see." Aoki said as she looks to the moon in the sky as everyone is staying in Nosaka's castle until morning on 'Earth World' really making them to enjoy their time there really as she sees little Naoki and Naomi  asleep in their little princess bed.

"Was that a poem? I didn't know you knew some." Hiroto asked as he walks over to the balcony making Aoki to giggle at him.

"Yes, it was. I'm not good at them and this one was the only one I can think of for some reason really. It's silly really." Haizaki hugs her from behind as she leans into his chest.

"I don't think it's silly at all really." Nosaka was on her left side as he looks to her.

"Poems are what we feel in our hearts. You might have a lot of burden and that's not right. Poems might help get it off your chest if your not ready to talk about it, Aoki." She nods as she can see a point there really.

"I can see your point, but how did I even make sense of it since I put it in the past and I don't want to remember it really." Hiroto changed the subject.

"On a change of subjects... Did you add four Sea Ports to our dear Nosaka's kingdom with farmers as well, too?" Aoki chuckles as poor Nosaka looks shocked.

"Fresh fish, fresh vegetables, fresh meat... What else do you think we need as those can't grow on trees unless you mean fruits and nuts... Then they grow on trees." Haizkai laughs though not loudly to wake Naoki and Naomi up really.

"She has you there, Hiroto and she must of waited before doing that really as the kingdom does need it really, Nosaka. May imports work, you still need taxes from farmers and fishermen really. You also got ships to use for sea wars really.

Other countries would attack from there and we'll be defenseless if that happens like it did one time and your queen protected the place fast. Better have Kidou and Haruna help set it up with laws for when we go to war really and why.

Fudou might help as well since Hikaru is busy with his training which Nishikage did say might take a couple more days to finish up really. Aoki must of had it started after she had fully stopped thousands abound thousands of war ships that day really." Poor Nosaka was more shocked.

"True there. I'll ask them in the morning. Let's get some sleep." Aoki sleeps on top of Nosaka as Haizaki is on Nosaka's right and Hiroto is on Nosaka's left making them to be close to their soulmate and knows once she gets pregnant in the future...

'She'll be needing her own room really and we need to pick days to where each one of us can sleep with her.' All three thinks together really.