FFI Fourth match thoughts

Aoki was still feeling weak as the drugs is not a good mix with her really as Hiroto has his turn of looking after her. She wasn't going to be able to continue this with her passing out after the match with Ole de Samba really as she is not in the right shape to handle this as Aphrodite helps with the healing really.

His true name was Afuro Terumi making Haizaki to allow it since he's a Holy Lord and he won't take Aoki away since he did warn her about him taking over her spot until she was fully saved really. Haizaki owes him one for this actually really which Aphrodite didn't allow as both can be just friends.

Haizaki accepts it and does not fighting makes it easier for him really and Aoki needs him more really. Aphrodite heals her and he managed to remove the drugs and their side effects making her to be feel better and thanks Aphrodite really for his help making him to be happy to help as he noticed Haizaki outside.

It was nighttime when Aphrodite walked to Haizaki and looks up to the sky as there is a lot of stars and it seems Haizaki has a lot on his plate with Nosaka and Hiroto really making him to not ask or say anything about as Haizaki knows, but he did something else making Haizaki to be confused.

"How much... Did you want to kill?"

"Huh? Wha?"

"Demonic Lords... Sometimes have murderous intents when their mate is kidnaped and yet... You didn't have one as if you can tell she is safe with someone... But the minute they weren't there, you freeze up... That's a sign that you can sense and feel your soulmate...

But sometimes it's not enough really for them and... They let lose to lose this murderous intent and just kill. I didn't nor have ever I sensed this from you, proving you have more control than a normal Demonic Lord really. May I know what kind you are?

It makes me wonder how you have such control and what it's your limits to this as you can't keep doing this all the time. You need to let it go and feel free." Haizaki knows what he means and it's Aoki as she has done enough killing and he doesn't want to do the same really.

"Disaster one." Aphrodite flinches proven he wasn't expecting that one at all as he knows Haizaki is a rare one really as a Demon Lord, no matter what kind they are, would never share their soulmate with others and yet he is and never fought for her attention, not even once.

When Aphrodite explains this, Haizaki said Aoki was the one to make time for them and let them have days for them guys only and then a day where all of them are together and they have a separate day to make it fair for all of them including the kids really.

"The girls got added once they got adopted into the family. That's when the days we are together get turned into family day for us. We go out as a family really and... Wait. Do you hear someone singing?" They all turned to Aoki who was the one singing really.

"On the day the earth began, under the tree of life.
We listened together to the sound of distant whale song.

Everything we lost, and everything we loved.
I embrace with these arms, but where do I wander now?

The amber star above holds its secrets.
This undying, brilliant spirit, without you but a vengeful angel.
Please, do not ravage these wings, I was born to know these feelings.
It's been ten and two thousand years since I first loved you.

Eight thousand years later, I yearned you even more.
In one hundred million and two thousand more, I will still love you.
On that day, through my torment I began to hear the music.

Before this world ends, and before our lives are exhausted,
I want to cast off this latent grief, and embrace your scent.

If you listen, you can hear the memories of the sea, and drink of the despair of the lustrous moon.
Reborn endlessly in the light eternal, your dreams will never sully.
You were born to carry these wishes.

It's been ten and two thousand years since I first loved you.
Eight thousand years later, I yearned you even more.
In one hundred million and two thousand more, I will still love you.
On that day, through my torment I began to hear the music.

You grow up once again, again and again, going off far away.
In anguish I watch over you, unable to rest...
Just to sing your name...

It's been ten and two thousand years since I first loved you.
Eight thousand years later, I yearned you even more.
In one hundred million and two thousand more, I will still love you. On that day...
It's been ten and two thousand years since I first loved you.
Eight thousand years later, I yearned you even more.
Even in one hundred million and two thousand years, I will still love you.
On that day, through my torment I began to hear the music." Everyone who is in the Gamer World heard that song and saw Aoki singing it as the moonlight shines down onto her making her to look beautiful in her pure white dress with her hair looking longer.

"I grow it out. Short hair caused the problem and I ain't going to be kidnapped again really." They all smiled as they agreed to that as she is never going to be going through that again ever as Haizaki might not take it really making him to blush, but Aoki pulls him out with his shoes gone and she fully dances with him really.

"I might not like dancing in front of people, but with these guys, I can dance." Haizaki smiles as he dips her making her to giggle as she was having fun before Hiroto took over making her to enjoy herself as Nosaka gently takes over.

It's making her to giggle and laugh making the whole team to watch from the pouch as they just smile at the site really before it's fully Hikaru's turn to dance with her making them to be happy she's back to her old-self again as this Aoki is better than the one who that came back.